Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when youre high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BongHitsAndAcidTrips, Jan 27, 2014.

1. [quote name="sKiTz-0" post="19416694" timestamp="1390848381"]Agree with the above. Music, films, xbox, play guitar, go for walks. These days I'm mostly smoking alone, all my mates from back in my younger days have grown up, moved away, got families, had babies. There's only a couple of us left really. Not that this saddens me, people's priorities change when they are not single, and I'm sure spare time is very short when you have a new baby! lol. My point is that I found myself just sat on my couch watching crap I didn't even want to watch on tv the last couple of years. And recently I've kicked myself up the ass to get up and do something - why can't I go out for a walk and have a mission about just 'cos I'm on my own? It is still more fun than sitting doing nothing! So I do. You just gotta be careful not to get in a funk.So ya, all the same things I do while sober, and all the same stuff I used to do with my mates back in the day.[/quote]I will be sad the day this comes..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [quote name="Lysergic Delights" post="19456346" timestamp="1391403877"]I wake n bake every day. I wake up early around 6 or 7. Make coffee and slowly smoke some bowls out of the bong. Then I always walk my dogs when I'm done smoking. They love the morning walks. Come back, make breakfast whatever it may be. Practice my instruments for a couple hours. Take a nap. Wake n Bake again, go for another walk with my smaller dog because my big one can't handle 2 a day. Come home, eat again, get ready for work, smoke a shit load and a dab usually before work(I work at night). Go work. Smoke on my break if I get a 30 minute one. Come home and go to sleep. I don't really smoke when I get home because i'm too tired. Rinse and repeat.It's a way of life for me and I don't really think of it as getting high anymore. It's not really a recreational thing anymore because I just think about things that really matter and just being free in life. It's something that I use as a supplement, not a crutch or anything like that. My mind is very much a peaceful place and I have found happiness. I smoke every day and help many many people every day. People are going to judge you off one little thing but let me be an example that it can be used intelligently and responsibly every day without becoming a 'stupid lazy stoner'It helps me become completely immersed in what I'm doing, gain an alertness that persists even when sober, and best of all my reflexes are lightning fast and often act on pure instinct in times of quick thinking and then think about what I did. Usually it's the right thing :D[/quote]Smoking is just like this for me too...at the end of my day however I get very high and do something relaxing...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. smoke until i pass out.
    then wake up and eat everything in the fridge! At like 3 or 4am
    waking everyone up hahahaha

4. Yeah I definitely would and do sometimes but I'm just exhausted after work and i'll fall asleep within 5 minutes anyway lol.  My day is reverse I wake up early and do my stuff and work in the eveningish til about 11 and by that time i've been up about 20 hours and smoked at least a gram or so.  If I worked during the day and came home at a decent hour i would def be blazing and grilling something tasty. relaxing

5. HELL YEAH. Cereal is BOMB when youre high.