Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when youre high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BongHitsAndAcidTrips, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I'm just trying to see what others do when and if they get high by themselves

2. Xbox Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Music. Listening to ir or just playing some guitar. Video games. Eating, going out for walks...

4. Yes yes and yes.  Video games not so much anymore but anything outdoors or music...just jammin or exploring new bands.  Which reminds me, Dr. Dog anyone? 

5. Same things I do soberSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yes, jammin is like sex while weed

7. Agree with the above. Music, films, xbox, play guitar, go for walks. These days I'm mostly smoking alone, all my mates from back in my younger days have grown up, moved away, got families, had babies. There's only a couple of us left really. Not that this saddens me, people's priorities change when they are not single, and I'm sure spare time is very short when you have a new baby! lol. My point is that I found myself just sat on my couch watching crap I didn't even want to watch on tv the last couple of years. And recently I've kicked myself up the ass to get up and do something - why can't I go out for a walk and have a mission about just 'cos I'm on my own? It is still more fun than sitting doing nothing! So I do. You just gotta be careful not to get in a funk.

So ya, all the same things I do while sober, and all the same stuff I used to do with my mates back in the day.

8. daydream or watch tv

9. smoke more weed, eat, jam the fuck out to music, search for more music to listen to, smoke cigarettes, have crazy philosophical talks, drink coffee, have sex, basically anything. i love being high and doing stuff. it makes me more motivated
    :bongin:

10. I live. Sice I am high all the time.

11. That's a good question. I think I'll try to video record myself tonight so I can find out.

12. play with the pup or get on the gaming PC :)

13. Music, cooking, cleaning, drawing, reading up to learn about random stuff, photography, DIY projects, GC obviously. whatever pops up in my head.

I like to do EVERYTHING :) 

14. Watch trippy or funny TV shows and movies, listen to music, smoke hookah, sleep, read, just relax. That's what I love about getting high by myself is that I'm able to be alone with my thoughts and not have to worry about someone else killing my buzz or entertaining a group of people.

15. Usually watch movies while eating food, assuming I'm smoking alone. 

16. Either play with power tools or the more likely sit around with munchies watching tv

17. "while weed" made me lose it  :lol:

18. Listen to music. Play music.Smoke more weed. EAT. Play video games.

I lead a boring life.

19. Eat Cheerios. Lol