Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when you're high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by walkerbro, Apr 12, 2012.

1. I usually just lay in bed with my laptop, and either listen to music or watch Lost ^.^ or i just lay down and listen music and lay my head back and just fucking chill... best feeling ever.

What about you guys?

2. BEAT THE MEAT... personally

3. This.

4. i watch re-runs of spice girls while using a butchers knife to pleasure my rectum. :cool:

5. [quote name='"walkerbro"']I usually just lay in bed with my laptop, and either listen to music or watch Lost ^.^ or i just lay down and listen music and lay my head back and just fucking chill... best feeling ever.

What about you guys?[/quote]

Dude lost was the shit!!

6. Smoke, music, eat... repeat

7. I like to play basketball or anything active. At night tho I just pop on whatever tv series I'm watching on Netflix and I'm set for the night. Recently, being earlier today and yesterday, me and my buddy drove up to a water park, smoked about and eighth there, and fucking had a crazy time. Seriously, wave pools are the shit. Anyways, smoked some on the way back. And honestly, driving while high is pretty fun.

8. I usually just watch TV or listen to music while chillin' with friends. However, I really enjoy playing Basketball too while baked :D

9. I sit there and listen to some music, but if im with my bros ill just chill and talk to them. I'm not a big fan of tv while high, i cant follow the stories. I dig watching documentaries though.

10. I've only done it a few times, but i like to sit out on my roof at night and smoke. maybe bring my laptop out or just look at the stars. I'd be doing this every night if i had a job and the weather would permit it.

11. I do the dishes, the laundry, rake the yard, hug cops. Normal shit.

12. Masturbate.

13. Either cook something delicious or go for a drive to mcdonalds or something ha.

14. I finger your girlfriend

Just joking broooooooo0000 :)

15. Think, wank, listen to music, wank some more, veg out.

16. Do you guys think smoking makes you less productive?

17. depending on the time of the day, night toking for me just means blazing.zoning to music, drawing shit more music, during the day usually out toking with some mates or whatever.

night tokings where its at <3

18. Jack it in San Diego, you know, the usual.