Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when your out of bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IcyPringle, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Everyones been there, you smoke up with your bros the one day and the next you wake up to realize theres no weed left in the cookie jar and your doctors out of town. So what do you do? Panic? Freak out? Run through all the nooks and cracks in the house and round up some change? Scrape out your bowl and turn your bags inside out? Personally in the past I've done some stupid things like...

Trying to smoke bags of tea...

Smoking banana peels t_t

So list some of the crazy things you did when you were out of bud and just had to get high :smoking:

2. Put together a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle...I'm not a crackhead bro.

3. ive tried legal drugs such as dxm, morning glory seeds, nutmeg, k2....etc

or ive cleaned out my pieces and smoke resin.

or i just wait until whenever i get bud again because im not a weed fiend :rolleyes: breaks are good, they lower your tolerance and make you appreciate the sober life.

4. I freak the fuck out:eek:

5. Let's not get carried away here.

6. umm, wait till I buy more? I'm a pothead, not some fiend.

7. wait until i buy more.

Honestly it's just weed. It's not like you need to get high. It is something to relax and have fun, you dont have to be on some kind of drug 24/7

8. I call up some friends for a get together and have them bring some bud

9. When I'm out, I wait a week, just to knock down my tolerance.

10. Go over to one of my buds house and see if they will smoke with me. If I don't feel like that, I'll scrape my pipe and smoke the resin. I know there's mixed opinions on that, so please don't jump on my ass for it.

11. Phone up a second or third number, unless I am out of money, then I just live without bud for a week or so. It's cannabis, not methamphetamine.

EDIT: If I really need to fall asleep, I will look in my rolling tray, grinder, and scrape my bowl out.

12. I usually just go out to the garage and drink some gasoline, painthinner, ether, spray paint... anything I can get my hands on and then take a nap for a week. Or I'll prostitute myself and/or rob someone to get enough money to afford a gram of schwagg.

13. Here's a tip: Hide small amounts of weed around your house (if you have one of your own and aren't going to have any inspections) so when you run dry, you can have yourself a little treasure hunt. That way I never run dry lol.

14. Masturbate furiously.

15. Damn, I'm really glad I don't put myself through this shit :D

16. :p Used to ask my roomies to hide a little bit for me, in case I ever ran out and had the itch. I generally couldn''t forget where I hid my bud, no matter how hard I tried. Fortunately they never pinched it or held out on me.

17. hey man, gotta make life more interesting any way possible, right?

18. I dont see the point to this, if i didnt leave small amounts of bud around my house, then i would have those small amounts of bud in my stash which means i wouldnt have to look for bud. whether you hide the bud in places or keep it together in your stash, you still going to smoke it either way.

19. I remember I bought weed through my sister once and she hid a nice nug for me. Greatest fucking thing ever when she handed it to me :hello: