Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when your high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LegalizePot_, Nov 25, 2017.

1. I personally chill out for a bit, I eat as much food as i can as the medication i take puts me off eating and i feel shit) then after i lay down think about things in life and then i fall asleep lol what about you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Blast some chill music in the car with my friends or lay on my bed and listen to music. That or watch a stoner movie.

3. I collect old movies. Silents, pre-code and film noir are my favorites.
    After getting all my responsible stuff out of the way I take a few bong hits and watch a few movies
    and shorts. Here's a few examples.

Flesh and the Devil.jpg Out of the Past.jpg

4. All sorts of stuff eating listening to music or knocking back a few beers. I started writing like 3 books but got bored after 30 pages. After watching bill hicks I decided to write a stand up routine. I like to practice that when stoned my biggest audience were 5 of my friends though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My wife and I have an evening ritual after the kiddos go to bed. It starts with a bowl and some tv (sometimes substituted with music if we are in the mood for convo) several snacks (lol) then usually another bowl before we go to bed. Probably quite boring to most of you blades, but hey we have kids lol

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. you need cannabis when you got kids lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. What don’t I do when I’m high? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. I like to get really high with a bunch of people and put the Spanish channel on, see if anyone notices we don't know wtf they're saying. Most of the time we just stare at the t.v.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nah man that seems like the life. You're living it up in my eyes, hit it twice on Sundays for us lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Virtually everything

11. Take care of my grows and read

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

12. I’m high 24/7

• Like Like x 1
  13. Headphones
    Candlelight
    Leather chair
    Great music
    67097BCC-2B33-43A8-BE7D-5B3B91F5B9FC.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. married old punk life.

get off work. smoke a joint. shower. cook dinner. smoke a joint. eat. veg out. spread anarchist propaganda through the midwest. get high. she goes to bed and i smoke a joint and hop on the internet.