Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when you have no weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crimson King, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Maybe it's because your town is dry, or because you have no cash or whatever. But if you can't get your hands on any weed, what do you do during the times you would usually smoke.

For me, I'll drink instead if I'm out somewhere, but I just feel weird getting drunk alone, whereas getting high alone is a great feeling.
    So basically, I'm hoping for some ideas of what to do alone when theres no weed. Maybe even some psychoactive alternatives that are more easily accessible like alchol or something else? I don't know.

Discuss.

2. i'd probably hit acid or engage in a social activity while acting straight.

3. I get pissed and start kicking holes in all my walls.

Once there are no more walls I start killing every living thing I come across.

No seriously I usually scrape my bong for the resin and end up with a giant resin ball.

It's rare I don't have my BFF is my dealer and his connection is great in terms of always having supply.

4. ^^ Lucky.

As for not having any weed... I'm sad to say I'm a fhine (spelling?) I'll look through the ashes to see if their is any green left on them.. It usually works sometimes!

5. Get your anger out on some weights. Lifting is a good stress reliever and it won't hurt your lungs to get a work out.

6. Fiend. :)

7. I just work on it.

8. when i don't have weed i go find it

9. resin hits are like gold in those times.

10. Gees I'd just have to move on to coke, and heroin.. marijuana is a gateway drug right? Jk.

If I was to run out.. I'd take a few deep breaths, close my eyes, sit Indian style, and go nah nahh nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, and pray to the marijuana gods that I be blessed soon enough with more buds. Nah but really I'd pick up something to hold me over, and plant some seeds ASAP. Then care for those plants like they were the last few on earth. It would have to be a power greater then myself that keeps me from my herb:smoke:

11. scrape all the resin outa my bowl then smoke it.

12. look for old stems and pick the pollen sacks off of them, or look where you ussually break up your weed or load your bowls and get all the shake. or if you want to get fuck up go to a headshop and buy some salvia lol trip your balls off for about 15 mins

13. start slamming cough syrup

or don't

14. I do pretty much the same things when i have weed as when i don't. i'm just high while i'm doing them if i have some smoke.

15. LSD, shrooms, and Salvia are also at my disposal at these times.

16. Go get some more.

17. I panic until I take a klonopin. lol. :)

18. just wait it out, take it as a little t- break

19. masterbate... great when fiending..

20. Just go without having bug untill you can get some. There is this thing called life :cool: