Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when you get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happy feet, Nov 22, 2011.

1. So basically I was paying for about 5g of dank and I got probably 3g of schwagg shit. And b/c the kid wouldn't rectify his mistake I ended up trying to break into his locker to get my moneys worth and almost got expelled but luckily there was no police involvement so I guess I'm good. But I was just wondering if there was another way to handle this

2. Yeah get a gun :hello:

3. Cry about it like a bitch?

You really have no good options other than the same crap that was pulled on you. You deserve it, why? Cause you handed some dipshit your money without the bud, only idiots do that.

Either learn from this or continue to get ripped off.

4. Hate to tell you buddy but only way is to tell people not to buy from him that he sells schwag, and if he talks shit tell him if he's down to box

5. Chalk it up as experience. Buy a scale for next time and don't give money till you see the weed. If you have friends that buy from him let them know he ripped you off.

6. In the ethos of junior high I believe a slight of this degree requires you to bukaki his mother.

7. #7 fucking baked, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Beat him down.
    Get a better dealer
    Cry about it

8. Move on and don't buy from them again.

9. look at shit before you buy it..obviously you're still in high school but one day you wont have to buy from other high schoolers

10. I don't get ripped off. I look at the weed and weigh the weed before I buy it. So I know exactly what and how much I'm getting.

11. yeah, the only time i was ripped off was when i first started smoking, and i bought a twenty sack that was around a gram short, ever since i've never talked to the guy. you just learn that some people can't be trusted, and you move on. lesson learned.

12. Dont buy from the person anymore and tell all the smokers you know about it.

13. when your around him at school just keep walking by making noise and holding your ass so he know's whats up