Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do YOU do to increase your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jfloyd1879, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Alright so some nights I'll toke and feel really blazed and I have a desire to fuck with my mind (in a good way).

I usually look at optical illusions, watch trippy youtube videos, and listen to music (progressive rock).

What do YOU guys do to get the most out of your high?

2. last night i was sitting in my friends room looking at this taking bongloads...
    zzzoooonnnneee
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCGn07I7HS8]YouTube - smoked out light show[/ame]

3. smoke more pot?

4. :hello:

This blade knows

5. beat me to it

6. i take a jog it kills the smell and give a good trip
    also ive heard vitamin C but idk

7. Mangoes...

Shit goes down when you eat mangoes! :D

8. smoke newports

9. thats not really true is it? if so how?

10. i like to think deep about sht. Get in there.

Usually id listen to music whilst playing games.

While tokin...

11. Music. Sometimes the feeling of listening to euphoric music is so intense that I feel like I can touch the music.

12. Nothing. Because if I work, it will ruin it. I just sit and enjoy it.

13. Spill the blood of the innocent upon consecrated ground. Shit gets me fucked up.

14. just drink alcohol it will kind of increase your high... without really increasing it lol

15. I like to go for a nice walk with friends or my girlfriend.
    When my friend and I were high once we were walking around and we made a little song
    "Can you take me hiiigghher!? Walk around, and you'll get baahaaaked!":p

lmao the first part is from some shitty christian song I guess

16. smoke more

17. #19 Zerve, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
    Yes, being with my girl always makes me feel so much higher/euphoric. Sometimes it's almost as good as my mdma highs (but we arent allowed to talk about that here).

18. I've never done thizz, but from what I've heard about it I get what you mean.
    we get all lovey and all over eachother... it's the best!