What do you do to get extra cash for bud?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChronicCloud420, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I usually save my change and turn my cans in. What do you guys do? :)

2. I work them corners.

3. I suck dick for coke. Then sell the coke.

4. #4 Niveuspuer, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    I beg mommy for it.

5. Do we really wanna go into all the sordid details of feeding are marijuana addictions?
    isn't the burden of carrying that 800lb monkey enough of a torture?
    Is this it, our punishment for having tried the demon weed?... a life with the itching nagging skin of a junkie, the memories of nasty sexual favors for coins so we could ease the withdrawals, shakes, sweats, pissing ourselves while drowning in uncontrollable diarrhea, ya, I know, we all suffer the indignity of enduring these annoying symptoms of pot usage, some more than others...wait...isn't this that court ordered 12 step meeting?? nope? uhhh..oops..never-mind...:eek:

6. Coinstar, sell weed, work would be #1, I suppose. Yea jobs are nice

7. I ask for it

8. anyone who constantly pays good money for weed is a sucker

but i guess we wouldnt have dealers without the buyers

9. I usually buy in ounces so I can get some good bud for cheap. Usually around 150-180 per oz.

10. let fat chicks molest me for money lol jk

11. Overtime hours pay for mine, and I'm just so lucky to get at least 10 hours overtime every week ha ha

12. #12 SwishaSweetGang, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    I go door-to-door selling doors!

13. donate plasma!

not really, bc i don't smoke, but i know people who donate plasma and just buy weed with it.

14. Well I have a job

though like others said, saving change can be pretty beneficial. I've been saving all my change for like 2 or so years and I counted it a few days ago and it was like $44.96 or something like that. I'm gonna save it up until it gets to like $55 and then take that shit to coinstar and get $50 (fuck them and their 9% tax) and then go buy a quarter ounce of some dank weed

15. I go to work? haha

16. Rob a small time weed dealer..still got 2 and a half oz left haha

17. I'm a fiat wage slave.