what do you do on sundays!

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Mine is practically a lazy Sunday.
    Got home at 6am from drinking went to bed woke up at noon and I'm just watching tv.

So blades how do you spend your precious time.

2. sleep, smoke, smoke, repeat - until late evening.

then i make drinks the rest of the night.

3. [quote name='"architoker"']sleep, smoke, smoke, repeat - until late evening.

then i make drinks the rest of the night.[/quote]
    Good Sunday

4. smoke weed. Nothing more nothing less.

5. i float around the house

6. smoke hash and recover from my hangover.

-OSUB

7. work sometimes (like today). the rest of the day is pretty much just me laying in bed, trying to find something on tv, smoking if i got weed. sometimes ill go visit my friend where he works and smoke a bowl whenever he wants to take a break. nobody ever wants to do shit on sundays.

8. Summon the dead

9. Not shit. Smoke weed, watch tv, and sleep. Pretty much just recover from the week

10. During the day, usually hike in the metro parks or go to the art museum. Every Sunday night I go to my mom's for dinner.

11. Recuperate from my weekend

12. what i do everynight pinky...Try to take over the world.

and smoke mad buds

13. Go sit on my roof and throw skittles at random people yelling "Taste the rainbow bitches"

14. party on party on all night niqqa.

15. Work, go home to about 40 bowls.

16. today i woke up and nursed the hangover, and starting reading a book that i have to write an essay on. almost done the 200pgs, then i can get vape up some buds and relax.

17. Just chill, kick back & relax. Probably do chores, like laundry, sweep the house, or shit like that. Maybe I'll be high, like right now. Yup, early 7am wake n' bakes. :)

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKSIaeQHV94]Lazy Sunday - YouTube[/ame]

19. My favorite day of the week! Have a friend or two over, smoke, drink 12-15 liters of beer, throw a few kilos of ribs on the grill, and if it's football season bring the plasma outside to yell at while the redskins are losing.