What do you do on a hot summer day?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cptobvious1, Jun 9, 2007.

1. WHat do you do on a hot summer days when none of your friends are around?

Today is one of those hot summer days outside where I have abosolutely no plans and am just sitting on my ass at home. Im sick of spending my time just getting high in my yard and then with nothing to do after but sit around more or go biking by myself or something. What do you people do with your time on these kind of days, I need some ideas. Some entertaining ideas. I live in a city, so none of that like go on a hike crap...because I can't.

2. go to a hotel pool with some friends and swim around. then go toke up and see a movie or something.

idk what you have to do in your city, but i'm sure there's some other interesting stuff to do...last night i made a big campfire out in the woods and had like 5 other heads, and we all got real high and went to mcdonald's and shit. it was niceeee.

3. bbq with the homies...smoke weed...swim in the pool...drink cold ones.

4. Thats not what you do in the summer,thats actually a way of life.But really I just took a cold shower and gonna smoke up and watch T.V all day.I don't do much anymore besides work,Lifes a drag.

But if I was to go outside try an amusement park,or maybe join a boys and girls club,kids are especially fun to be around as long as they aint mines.LOL:D

5. well it's hot here, 70 degrees.. YUCK on top of it, it's humid as hell thunder and lightning, pouring rain..

GREAT day, because cops don't pull people over in the rain, cuz they don't wanna get wet, or they'll melt lol So I can smoke and know i'm not gunna get pulled over :D

6. I have lots of sticky hot sex, it's great.

7. If I only had a girlfriend.:(

8. Yea its hot here aswell.Its like 90 degrees here.When I lived in a city I usually
    took a trip with some bros down to the beach, have a few, smoke a few
    and meet some ladies.Now I live in a valley, and go dirt biking, right now im
    building a go-cart with a ducati engine(pics available soon), meet woman, drink beer,
    smoke doja.
    Theres allways somthing to do.

9. Play some b-ball just shooting some baskets by yourself when you high is fun. Also if you go to a public place you probably find someone to play against

10. Read a book on my deck while smokin a bowl (awesome!), shoot hoops or 1v1 against my brother in bball, or frolf with my friends. :)

11. Yea, I'm mostly staying inside trying to stay cool. It's pretty fun to get high then jump on the trampoline though. Maybe I'll hook up a hose and spray it on the tramp. That's a good way to cool off.

12. Hope you dont slip and bust your ass,not saying I laugh at the expense of other people's pain but :laughing:.Seriously that sound dangerous be careful dude.

13. its cold and rainy for me today :( i was planning on munching on some fungi and getting lost in the forest on the way to the beach. I guess its just smoking and watching cartoons today instead.

14. Nice, I watched my cousin accidentally do a back flip OFF the trampoline when he was drunk, he broke his arm, but it was fucking hilarious!

15. Eat sushi on Queen St.

Or just wander around downtown.

16. go to the gym and play some ball or hit the weights.

17. Word.

Minus the pool we aient got no pools out here in the hood.

But shit we got them ghetto BBQ's im sure you know what im talkin about. Like them big metal cylinders (cant think of the damn name) cut in half.

BBQ up some food at a b-ball court, Shoot some hoops, Smoke some greens, Bump the subs, And drank some brews.

Or some times ya jus gotta mix up some lemonade and spike it, Then chill on the front porch drankin n smokin.

18. Hey KSR I think its called an Oil drum...And don't think I use wiki for that one,good ol Donkey Kong for the SNES.:hello:

19. Yeah, Thas what im talkin about. I always cant think of the name of it for some reason. They got a lot of uses. Obviouslly oil. Then BBQ's, Bodys...

20. go skydiving man !

no drug, sex, feeling, or anything can compare with the rush of jumping out of a plane man ... nothing .. falling from the sky is fucking awesome there must be clubs around where yu live .. there all over the place