what do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jdr, Dec 2, 2008.

1. I survey for a government contractor.

2. MD represent! Sucking off the teet of the gov't. Props to you man, make the system work for you.

3. Correctamundo, my friend. best way to fight the Man is to work for him :hello:

4. Definitely. My Dad works for the state and has told me we can smoke when him and my Mom are retired (she's a doc).

5. its awesome isnt it lol

6. Haha, nice title.

My parent's cover rent and buy me groceries from time to time while I'm in school. Summers I tend to work as a cook somewhere. Then my friend and I have a private business (if you can call it a business) that we use to cover our habits.

7. I work in the Quality Dept. at a factory. I shuffle papers. I hope I'll soon be moving on to the assembly line.

It's not as depressing as it sounds though :) It's a big corporation and a decent place to work. Our product isn't something everyday and boring so it's a job in a way. The money's good too :) Benefits are even better.

8. we are not hiring just at this moment
    but be on the look out
    the early bird catches the worm
    and the huge lion catches the midget

example of our works;
    http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attac...onMutilates42MidgetsinCambodianRing-Fight.htm

9. LOL at the deleted post that said, dealing.

Even though everyone us is not a dealer of course, that's funny that'd he'd post that, since I suspect that's why this thread hasn't really taken off.

10. House Boy And College student:smoke:

11. I work for UPS.

im set for life

12. hairstylist.. soon to be part time makeup artist. gotta make more money :(

13. Self employment.

14. #34 5k33t0, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
    I'm a zamboni driver, it's awesome.:D

15. fucking awesome, I'd take your job to!