Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do after a smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dan1990, May 1, 2011.

1. Howdy all,

Just chilling out after a smoke and was wondering what other people do after they've had a smoke?

For some reason I tend to browse the internet reading about the herb. History, worldwide legality, medicinal uses and so on.

I expect most answers will be along the lines of watching TV, playing games, reading, listening to music etc, but does anyone do anything interesting (or strange) :D

Happy toking.

2. Same shit as you, except I have food with me of course

3. I always read conspiracy theories. I'll read anything by Hunter S. Thompson too. I love his books. Or play Cod. Or read trip reports on erowid. Boring, right?

4. Put headphones in and listen to indie music whilst drawing. Always a kick ass time.

5. Watch videos online. And jack off.

6. Listen to my ipod with the super bassy headphones I got and play video games lol

7. I usually keep on smoking :smoke:

8. Knew someone would post that!

9. Well, im currently post 4:20 if the day,,
    Im lying in bed in my room, a crisp 64degrees.

Eating a bag of pepperoni slices, drinking an orange Gatorade, and browsing GC. Likely about to smoke another bowl...

10. Ping pong, gaming, going outside and enjoying nature, eating, sleep.

11. After I smoke I almost always do something other than what I initially planned on doing

12. #12 dan1990, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
    Baking helps the munchies while baked.

[​IMG]

edit: image resized

13. I usualy just chill on my computer when i'm at home but every now and then a plop a chair out on the porch smoke a bowl and watch the cars drive by and think to myself, wow sober people are weird.

14. Munch till I passout lol

15. On weekends before I go out to a party or whatever I may be doing I go to the park with my friend, rip bong in my car while jamming to awesome tunes, then cruise and munch :D

Nothing like it.

16. music, music is like the first thing i turn on after about the second hit into a bowl

17. whatever i have to do that day :laughing:

18. Anything. Internet, guitar, masturbate, movie, tv, write, draw, play with my dogs, or just sit outside and listen to music while enjoying nature.

19. I just chill out listen to Pink Floyd songs and enjoy the ride.

20. i do whatever, chill with some music, browse the internet, play some videogames, watch a movie/sports on tv. go chill with some friends, play guitar. sall good :smoke: