Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you consider a "seasoned toker"?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fairytaledaze, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Just curious... is there like an amount of time you have been smoking? Or do you just one day look and think "ya know what, I think I'm a seasoned toker now."

Personally I think I just read some of the posts over in apprentice tokers and thought those people must be stupid or young

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I wouldn't class myself as a seasoned toker and ive been smoking 9 Years, seasoned Toker sounds like you only smoke at Christmas or some shit imo:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Only place I've seen seasoned tokers is the board on this site. Plenty of people on this site been smoking longer than I've been alive so 'i've smoke for x years' doesn't really hold up at least on this site. I just use it as a board to ask questions only experienced guys would know and talking about technical shit whereas apprentice tokers is more along the lines of 'guys can I smoke out of an aluminium can or would it give me brain damage' so as long as you're past that point I'd say you're golden

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think it just means in general you have a lot of experience with the plant, and all things associated with it, I have a fair amount of knowledge on it hidden away until needed. But labels man.., fuck em

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm a cook. So after handling herbs and spices, all day, I'd say that I'm very well seasoned.

• Like Like x 1
  6. After a few months smoking regularly to the point you notice a tolerance change id say you're seasoned.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Knowing you've taken too much.

Ohhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt!

8. After 5 years of smoking (3 years heavy smoking), I feel I'm slowly approaching a place of greater knowledge about weed, of course I'm not nearly of "veteran" status (my dad has been an everyday smoker since the early 70s, I'd say that's for sure seasoned). I definitely trust myself giving advice to new smokers more than I would have a few years ago.

9. If you don't know if you're a seasoned toker you're probably not. :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1