What do you carry around joints in?

Discussion in 'General' started by payter, Jul 4, 2009.

1. My favorite method of smoking on the go is the joint. The bad thing about it thought, is that they can break easily in your pocket. I found a good way to carry one in your pocket, by hallowing out a pen and just keeping it in there, but this can only hold 1 at a time. I was wondering what you guys use? cigarette boxes, tic tac bottles, etc.

Attached Files:

2. I carry mine around in one of those Extra gum packages. All my joints fit perfectly in there.

3. If I got smokes usually in the deck.

4. Bath and Body Works sells lipstick/chapstick cases that are perfect. As a matter of a fact, I bought a couple for my best friend just for this reason because she rolls. She loves it! IT snaps and is the perfect size for a few js.

I carry my small "car stash" and pipe/lighter/screens in a make-up bag.

Attached Files:

• bbw.jpg
      bbw.jpg
      File size:
      6.6 KB
      Views:
  5. I used to have this oversized lighter that was empty, i found a way to remove the top and stash joints in there and put it back on. lost it about 2 months back. Now i use an altoids can cause its the only thing big enough to carry amount of joints i usually have

6. I keep my joints in my vagina. I just have trouble keeping my dogs away.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IQTDag7u8M]YouTube - The Vagina Lady[/ame]

7. In a mint tin, or a cigarette holder, like those metal packs that all the older people keep their cigs in.

Funny story I was doing some basic computer work for this old German guy (served in WWII can you believe it? lol (he was a conscript so don't rag on me for helping an old Nazi)). Anyways he was telling me that in Germany back then it was a right of passage to recieve one of those silver cigarette holders from your parents.

8. I have a little mint tin from Subway that I find is the absolutely perfect size for joints, you can fit them snugly into the container, and they won't roll around or bump into each other.

I can hold up to 4-5 joints in it, which is more than enough for me at one time.:smoke:

9. any one ever use a cyclone blunt? the tube that those come in are prime for joints and roaches

10. I am bad at rolling so I don't have one.

11. My Fave is a L&B Silver Tin, a special edition Ciggi, baisicly a metal cig packet :D

Been using it forever, way too many dents in it!

Would put a pic up, but teh camera es fooked

12. Stuff them in a straw and put it in an empty cup.

13. HIGH All, we use Tylenol Containers up here on The WET Coast.

Attached Files:

14. I use my cigg packs, or empty ones, then I throw it under my seat.

15. Best thing I think are Altoids cans. Easy to pocket and people just think it's gum/mints.

[​IMG]

16. A camel snus tin.

[​IMG]

17. I carry them around in my pack of cigarettes. If I don't have any cigarettes then I usually improvise

18. If I want to be super discreet I can hide about two joints in the inside seam of my hat.

19. cops look there its not that discreet