Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you call it when...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gigglin', Jan 3, 2010.

1. You use a water bottle to smoke a roach similarly to a bong. I've heard way too many names for it from all the different people I've talked to so I'm wondering if there is a consensus or if it is a regional thing.

2. I call it "Smoking a roach with a water bottle":rolleyes:

There really is no official name for it, or at least not that I'm aware of. It's basically just a pipe so you can smoke as much of the roach as possible without burning your fingers or lips.

3. I'm well aware what it is but I heard people say they were "sploofing" a roach and I can't hear sploof and not think drier sheets so I just thought it was weird.

4. I made a bong that used joints and roaches instead of a bowl. I called it my Jong.

5. Sploofing? Nah I've never heard that either as a method of smoking. I think your friends have their terminology mixed up

6. I knew it wasn't right but I just feel like there should be a name for such a thing and it is weird that there is not.

7. We call it 'The Roachinator.'

8. ditto .

9. In local circles its called a "destroyer."

10. we call it a nader.

11. I don't get how people think it's at all efficient or a good idea to do this. If I can't hit it without burning my fingers, I don't want to go through all that for a couple more papery rips. I save roaches to roll generation blunts when I'm dry.

12. Haha I'm actually on toking tools a lot more than I am here and I've read your thread before.

I love smoking a blunt but I also enjoy a nice milky hit so towards the end if there is a bottle lying around and I'm in the mood I'll go for it.

13. Well me and my friends call it the birthday candle, kinda makes sense i guess lol