Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you call it when you get to that certain high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CJsmokeallday, Jan 23, 2013.

1. I call it Valhalla personally anyone else want to share what they call it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. floatin...btw i like your avatar op

3. Thanks mate cheers :bongin: but more specifically i mean the point where you're at your perfect height and everything seems perfect.

4. Retard High. (no pun intended)

5. Me and my friends called it being "Bada-Boomed", hence my username.

Friend - How you feelin' right now?
    Me - I'm bada-boomed, man.

Bada-boomed is the highest level amongst my group of friends. If it's just like a buzzed kinda high, we say we're bada'd.

6. IM SMACKED!!!i

• Like Like x 2
  7. Me and my friend came up with "Stony Bones Jones". At this level of high, you are just stupid and crazily relaxed but capable of speaking coherently. We would say that we had "Taken the form of Stony Bones Jones.", a sort of spiritual manifestation of the ideal high.

I always used the term "Blasted" to refer to someone who was so high that it was hard to tell if they were awake or not. None of my stoner friends, or anyone I know, used this term, so I don't know where I picked it up from.

Not really a 'certain high' thing, but we also came up with the term "Bowling" to universally refer to getting high without the folks catching on. On the day after Thanksgiving when I was getting ready to go back to WWU, my friend called me and asked me to go "Bowling". My mom to this day thinks we had a great night of bowling.

8. That is a great story lol i actually just cried.

You- Hey mum going bowling yeah.
    Mum- Yeah alright be safe.
    You- I'm getting blasted aha

9. Honey dont forget your bowling shoes, or your bong

10. Don't forget your bowling bong.

11. "Dude... I am BAAAKED"

12. Man,when i get to that super high,i Call it reaching Nirvana!
    R.I.P Kurt.....

13. i like this thread

14. i call it the gateway to hard drug addiction. not weed, the high.

15. When I was a young teen my friends and I would text each other when we wanted to smoke. But we said we were ordering "pizza and wings" because "Pot and Weed". Hahahaha
    But it worked. And sometimes we'd get an extra five or so bucks from our parents for more pizza and wings.

16. Thanks mate i realized i called it something and was interested in everyone else's word :) or phrase :wave: :devious:

17. idk. Sometimes I chill with God in heaven. He has pretty dank nugs, but it's just some good outdoor :/ nothing like on earth