Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you blades use to store your chopped up weed in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ternalator, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Just like the title says. We call em chop tins (dunno why) where I come from and I know people who've used small coffee cups, small plastic kiddie bowls and the lid of a tin playing card thing. Wat do u guys use?

2. My grinder.

3. My lungs.....or on a disc golf disc in my room

4. Under my eyelids

5. Old medicine bottle i modded to just be spin top, as oppsed to a press then spin

6. Grinder for small bits, vacuum jar for whole buds.

7. I thought it wasn't good to store your weed ground up? I thought you didn't want all of the volatile chemicals to oxidize and what not.

8. [quote name='"codytownshend"']I thought it wasn't good to store your weed ground up? I thought you didn't want all of the volatile chemicals to oxidize and what not.[/quote]

So you grind up each individual time you wanna toke?

9. I keep my ground up in a medium tightvac and my unground in a jar

10. A metal, unscrew-able M&M

11. [quote name='"ternalator"']

So you grind up each individual time you wanna toke?[/quote]

that is exactly what I do

12. Uh just the odd vacuum packages, then dipped in candle wax, then vacuum packaged again, then another coat of wax, bagged up in several sandwich bags, put in a air tight mason jar, then in a lockable chest, then safe and then into my 6ft by 6ft by 6ft vault securely locked by 9 different types of locks found from across the world. Not to mention it's buried under the foundations of a library.

I keed I keed, I usually don't grind it up until I roll a joint, I tend to keep it in bud form and store it in a sandwich bag/baggie. If you store it ground up it dries out quicker.

13. The plastic case, the Ipod touch come in :D

14. Hell yeah i love disc golf, awesome pothead sport.

15. I use my glass jars for nugs, and i have either my grinder, or a couple old pill bottles.

16. Beef jerky chew case. :)
    Or you could use a chewing tobacco tin cleaned out if course.

Lately been breaking up bud, putting it in the jerky chew case, and just pouring it into Mr. Mflb

17. Old school film canister.