Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you apprentice tokers think???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shaundelamar, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Think I will pass my drug test???

Haven't smoked in 8 days, drug test in 18 days. Meaning it will be 26 days of non smoking for me.

Before that I was smoking an 8th of day of mid-grade weed.

Ever since 2 days ago I have been drinking a decent amount of water and have been pee'ing 10 times a day.

I'm 130 pounds btw.

2. drink plenty of water, you'll be okay.

3. I'm in the same boat as you but I smoked 2 days ago but I smuch less. I weigh like the same though.

4. You should be fine, but I really stress drinking water everyday, not alot but just drinking it throughout your day, nothing ridiculous though. Even without that I bet youd be fine, but I'd do it still be to be sure.

5. Yeah you'll be fine. I have a friend who smoked the day before a drug test and passed it. He drank some of that Urine Cleanser drink stuff, though.

6. You'll be fine. Its fatasses like me that really have to worry
    <---6 feet tall but I weigh a good 280. That shit probably won't come out my system for a year. I guess I'll just take my chances with the bleach method.