what do ya think ;)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zababadoo, Jan 25, 2008.

1. hey guys just wanted to see what ya think of my 2 other plants these are some pics from when they were 1 week and 3 days old
    also can you use lemon or lime juice to bring down your ph level? yell at me if you want but im curious because i did the ph level out of my faucet is 8.2 and after the nutes its still about 7.1 and i used lemon juice to bring it down to 6.2 with no ill side effects so far but if anyone has knowledge on it please shar thanks

p.s. i know that shes overwatered in the pic but its taken care of now :wave:

Attached Files:

2. I have no experience with lemon juice but I know you can get a bottle of pH down for less then 10 bucks.

3. You can use lemon juice, but for some reason it tends not to "fix" the pH for more than a day.

4. can i use like any ol pool ph down because i cant find anything that will work what kind of stores would carry it?

5. Pet and aquarium stores.

6. What strains are those?

7. i dunno since im just getting my bearing to my growing and everything ive just been usuin bagseed i know i have both idica and sativa strains that are here that i can grow
    what do they look like and is that good for only 1 week and 3 days?

heres some pics at about 2 weeks and 1 or 2 maybe except the first and last pic that was my first plant whose survived more than any plant should( overwatering excessively, bad nute burn,heat stress,etc. so those just got in there but the first and last pic are not the 2 we are talking about

the brown spot on the plant was because i didnt touch it for 2 days and it was chilling on the light bulb

Attached Files: