Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do u think this is???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by foxbodystang, Apr 17, 2009.

1. this is what my friend called "white widow".
    it was hella dank but i dont think its widow.
    it has ALOT more crystals than u can see in the picture tho.
    i was thinking it looked alot like the lemon kush tht we always get around here

[​IMG]

2. Id say it looks like......pot.....

But seriously no one can ID a strain.

3. solid commercial bud.

4. thats marijuana alright...yes it is....

Why do you doubt your friend so much? this is the second post about this...

5. doesnt even matter what the name is. As long as its good, you could literally give it any kooky name you can think of. "Banana Boat"

6. Lol.

:smoking:

7. not white widow..

8. Find a reliable pic of a Widow bud and match it up. The reason I say this is because we were reading an issue of Hightimes. They had 3 pages of bud pics on a white background, like listed for identification. The Grape Ape bud looked exactly like our GA. We held our bud over each bud pic and it didn't match any except the GA. It was kind of cool.

Grape Ape

Attached Files:

9. looks like pretty well grown marijuana. id say you have nothing to worry about

10. white widow has a lot more trichs than that ......... doubt thats white widow

11. I think it could be Widow, that was dryed too fast and lost alot of trichomes. A friend of mine just harvested his widow and it was nowhere near as full of trichomes as it should been, from him trying to cure it too fast to sell. It looks pretty dank and the crystals or pretty visible. Looks a little less full of crystals than my last batch, but nontheless still could be true Widow.

12. Shit ive smoked some weed called cat piss and it was dank:smoking:

13. I sure you've heard that strain names really mean nothing.

Consequently, you oughtta know that ID'ing a strain with a picture is impossible. Even if I would be holding it in my hand, it could be so many things.

White Widow is good weed,
    You have good weed,
    You have White Widow.
    ;)

Elend.

14. im almost positive thats lemon kush

15. what!? Obviously u dont know what your talkin about...go buy, "the big book of buds 1, 2 or 3." i bet u can take a bud from your no name stuffand line it up with something comparable... Even if your stuff isnt grown right. Its a cool book.

16. As I matter of fact, I know what I'm talking about. And the rest of your reply, I didn't understand anything.

17. Buy the book called, "The Big Book Of Buds". Its a really cool book that can be usefull in determinating what kind of strain you have by pictures, smell and taste charts etc. Tells you everything from what type of high you will get , to harvesting a particular strain. Sorry you didnt understnd me, i must of been choking off this Lemon Afghan Hybrid!

18. Welp.. looks delicioso... The Cannabible is a good book with lots of pics of strains

19. looks like crypto-blue-thunderfuck x silver haze