Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do u guys think about this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazedalllday, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Ok ive been buying from this guy for around a year and a half now. And all of a sudden he calls me up and says he cant deal to me no more because hes having a kid and he needs to get his life straightened out. Now i understand you gotta be responsible but every time this has happened the dealer i had hooked me up with another dealer. But he hasnt texted or called me back since and ive txted and see if he could hook me up with someone else. Now i have no dealer or i have to pay a guy 50 bucks just to drive up here and he wont come down for less than 3 oz's. I kinda think thats messed up but i understand at the same time but its gunna suck! Lol sorry for ramblin:hello:

2. find another guy

that is all

3. I think what he did was fine, i respect him :D

4. It would be fine but where i live is soo dry thats why that call it Misery lol, And he was the only guy out here that sold to basically everyone

5. i completly understand wat he did as well...and it is not his responsobility to get u another dealer either.....jus looks like u gotta consult your fellow stoner bretheren that u have and let them know u need a new connect

6. I assume you're from Missouri since you said Misery. Any way thats where I'm from and I say you aren't looking hard enough.

7. Get a friend's dealer to hook you up, find another dealer for yourself, or actually phone instead of texting your old dealer. If you do, make sure to be really congratulatory and shit about him becoming a father.

8. This is the reason why you should have more then one dealer who can scale you out. I know it was sudden but things happen and people can't smoke as much or they stop. You shouldn't rely on one dealer who stops smoking to give you another guy, you gotta find more contacts to hook you up with a new dealer.