What Do These Events Mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zimed, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Well, A series of unfortunate events has struck me, and I need peoples, real experience to advise me. The person that I buy from started selling me Red Bud (REDS) ( www.canofbud.com ), which is legal, and a herb/potpourri/flower, it smells like spearmint and potpourri, but it's not real bud.

It just gives you a tiny little head buzz that makes you spacey. Now he sold me eighth's of this shit, saying it was so good, and dro, and dank, and I had no absolute idea, in a dark fucking car. I bought 50, for the eighth, then later he got some stuff called bubblegum, and the REDS again, and said these were so dro'ish that they went for 70-80 and eighth...I was like, "wow...". But, I bought that, and I will post the link, he also gave me a little bit of REDS with it (of course I paid for it.)

The next event occured earlier in the 2 weeks. I told my friend/hookup, I wanted to buy something from an online headshop, I told him (as a nice person), I would buy him a bong or whatever he wanted for reciprocation for letting me use his post....since my parent occupy my post. Anyway, I ordered a really nice mini Sherlock Color changing glass bubbler and two of the glass bongs you will see pictured in the link below. I called and asked if the packages were in and he said my bubbler and the other bong arrived in the mail, in the box broken. But the other bong was in tact. I was awe stricken. And could hardley believe what I was hearing. I new this person previously for 3 years, but not an extremely close amount.

Anyway, how I came to find out this next piece of information is very interesting. His partner/friend was upset with him, and decided to take me as a customer, and was pissed because of all the selling of CanofBud shit stuff. So he calls me, and tells me that the bubbler really had been smoked out of, by the other guy, then he got drunk passed out dropped it, and shattered it. And, the other bong, he just straight up kept, and made up that lie, god knows why, after I bought it for him.

So, today this guys friend says he can get 1/4 of shrooms for $80...I agree, readily, as I have been telling him I was looking for them constantly, and his other partner. Well, I gave him the $80 today at 3:00 eastern daylight time, and I have been unable to get in any sort of touch with the guy. He doesn't have a cell phone, doesn't have a car, but he has a house. He uses his friends car, and friends cell phone which I have been calling constantly not stop trying to find out what the fuck is going on, and praying to God they did not run off with my money, like pricks without souls. I asked him on the phone, how long do you think it will take to get the Shrooms, and he said 30 minutes, and now it's 7:35 PM eastern daylight time. I am about to flip out and so worried. I do not know what to do.

This guy that came to pick up the $80 also dropped off the broked bubbler and was like..."here it is, if you wanna send it back"...... What a stupid shit. It has marijuana resin in it for God's sake, so they wouldn't accept it, and I might get screwed with the mail service if they smelled it.

Well, this is my story, and I am wondering, what exactly you make of these series of unfortunate events? I thank you for you time reading them, and I really need someone elses help in this matter, I can't handle it alone.

I am sitting here looking at a broken bubbler, that was once mine, and was once never mine, and will once never be mine again. The bubbler I hold shattered his partner gave me today while I gave him the $80, it's so resined up, and the mouth has got the imprints of the mouth of a fowl person.

It looks so beautiful...................................

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/135793-strain-bubble-gum-reds-new-bong.html

2. shit dude, never give people your money man, when i first started blazin i got ripped off constantly, "give me the 50 bucks now an ill bbak with an 8th of dank" ends up being shit. "yo front me the cash so i can go pick it up", never saw that dude again. also wiegh your shit too, ive been shorted an called them up like yo u owe me an they jus bullshit till i stop buggin um for it. now i go with a scale, look at the product, weight it, then give whoever it is their money. its the only way man, theres a lot of fucking assholes out there who really dont give a shit about you they just want as much of your money as posible for as little as they have to give you for it.

EDIT: also around here mushrooms go for 20 or 25 an 8th so i wouldnt be payin 80 bucks for a 4th either.

3. Yeah man, I usually feel really sketched out about fronting money but I was really desperate about the shrooms, and I think he heard the desperation in my fucking stupid voice, I was so dumb, and Used that as a weapon against me. I have been wanting shrooms so bad, so constantly, since Itried them once and got an insufficiient dose. People are really horrid, horrid.

4. thats how i always got fucked over, being desperate, try lookin at somethin an givin it back an say no thanks man i can get better stuff for less money, youd be surprised how much they drop the price. this kid tried to sell me an 4th of mids for 60 bucks i tossed him the sac back and started to leave an he gave it to me for 35.

5. Yep, no one is answering yet, and it is almost 8:20 eastern daylight time. God damn. I am a little rag doll being used, stomped one and slashed...man.

6. By the way here is the bubbler I ordered:

[​IMG]

7. I feel really sorry for you man.

8. You always get played man.. But if you talk in real life the way you talk on GC sometimes, I wouldn't be surprised if this kept happening to you.

Just step up your connects and stop taking this bullshit. And NEVER front money.

9. time to start crackin skulls...?

10. What does it all mean? It means you made some bad decisions that had some bad consequences.

First, why would you keep buying "weed" from him if he sold you that shit? Second, don't ever mail something to somebody else. That's just all around sketchy. Third, you payed $80 for 1/8th of shrooms. Fourth, you didn't pay for anything. Only pay for something when you can see it and take posession of it right there.

If there something bright in this story, glass is always cleanable... Take some Iso, clean it, and try to send the bubbler back.