Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do the different amounts look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ilovefaygo, Oct 20, 2010.

1. ok so i have never actualy bought weed before. I have only been part of a circle and passed it around. hell i dont even own my own pipe yet. and i was wandering if before i went to my friend to buy, what do the different amounts look like? i know about how much each one weighs but i wanna see how much it looks like. i would really prefer if you used pics but if you can explain it in good detail that would be good too. i need to know this info couse the way we have this set up is i pay her, then she payes the dealer and dosent charge me any extra. so please help me, thanks :smoke: oh and i am more interested in seeing what an 8th looks like, she says she can get that at a decent price.

2. thank you so much, i know the different factors that change how it looks but i just wanted to eyeball how much i want. And she said she could get me some good dank. then she laughed and said, "hell no i will never buy schwag, i dont smoke dirt." It was pricless :D