What do I need?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by DreamingOfSweetChiba, Apr 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. FC3ACE11-2B0A-4706-814D-BFE646B33BCE.jpeg 650C4062-EDC0-46C8-9240-34B3DBE1EDCD.jpeg 4355C2A5-FB1F-41D7-AAA2-2CBEBBB6ED3E.jpeg hi guys and girls, silly question. What do I need to vape this? What I have gives a minuscule amount of vapor. And my predator 228 reads no atomizer found... help!

2. IDK... You can mail it to me and I'll test if for you and give a writeup.:dance2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Man I just bought a G pen and it’s still not hitting hard at all. So far it’s blown great in my wimsec predator 228 when the thing wants to work, the evod barely hit, no the brand new g pen

4. That's the only flavor of Exotic Cart that I enjoy.

You should be able to use literally any 510 thread battery to fire these. I use an adjustable voltage battery and fire at 3.4V, but have used my vape box mod at 7 watts just fine.

Some stick batteries work better with these carts if you unscrew the cart just barely (like just enough to where its not tight)

Make sure your battery is fully charged. Make sure the pin on the bottom of the cart is making a good connection.

Try holding the button for a couple seconds to preheat, puff it lightly to get it going, then press and hold the button while taking about a 5 second hit.

5. Alright I’m going to let the pen charge a while and try again. Thanks man. I did charge the original Evod pen I have completely and it barely hit. Can I fry these beyond use? I know the mod I have is terrible and I’m wondering if it has messed up my carts. It hit good for a bit then couldn’t detect the atomizer

6. I've heard of the coil inside the cart getting shorted out or popped from too much power like over 25 watts. But sometimes you will get a bad one, most people that deal with them will swap them out if you can prove it doesn't work.

7. Yeah I had no idea I wasn’t supposed to run it that high, i ran one 33, the other...pppst 75. I have no idea what I’m doing.... but I did empty what I could into this original EVOD tank and it’s hitting, I’m choking lol, but I felt like I didn’t get as high as I should have, granted, the amount of oil consumed is barely noticeable. But a few of use have been hitting it for about an hour now and mehhhh. Do you have any idea about how much weed goes into these things? Imma google it. I’m smoking a blunt now to see how I feel. Compared you know.

8. They make batches by the quart/liter and fill them with auto-filling machines.

When you google it, theres a lot of hate and questions going around about the quality of Exotic carts and the fact that half of them on the streets are fake.

The true THC percentage measures 70-78% depending on batch and flavor.

No matter what flavor/strain you get, they just take decent quality greenhouse flower and process it into distillate. They grow 3 types of flower to process into distillate: indica dominant/sativa dominant/hybrid. They take each one and then add terpenes based on what flavor they are about to package. None of these carts are full spectrum, which is why they are so much cheaper and less reliable than a true dispensary cart with lab results.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah i dug into it and see me reason to think they’re fake. I’m just curious as to how much weed is in it. I mean, I’m high, but not fried. Can you get fried off of these?

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's a bit of a different feeling. If I hit it first thing in the morning a few times, I feel pretty good. It takes me about 4 good 5-7 second puffs to feel like I smoked a joint. I have a huge tolerance though. My buddies only need a couple hits.

Burning at the right voltage/wattage would be a great start. It works great for in between smoking, and helps intensify your high if you just finished. It's like right between a bud and wax feeling in my experience.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It’s definitely different. I feel like I got higher hitting the blunt after hitting it, got high just hitting it too. I definitely see it’s use. Maybe I’ll try making my own after a harvest or two.

12. I’ve just got a g pen that says I can hit wax in it, so I’ll try it out even if I just take a hair straightener to an 8th