What do I have here?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by The Badguy, Jun 23, 2012.

1. I am a newb looking for assistance on what type of plant I have growing here. I kind of been learning as I go, started this one off with not enough light, was only using two cheap Wal Mart grow lights, realized I needed more, now have 2 100W Full Spectrum CFLs on this as well as the grow lights (75W each). This plant is a bit behind schedule due to insufficient lighting for the first couple weeks, so it is about a month in, yes its small lol... Almost a foot right now.

But I got this from bag seed and am not very good at identifying plants so any feedback on what kind of plant and how much longer I should let it vege before inducing flowering would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Anybody? No quick experienced feedback?

3. It looks like the Cannabis plant to me ;) It is impossible to tell an exact strain based on appearance alone. I say its an indica dominant hybrid with the fatter leaves.
    Do you have a fan blowing on it at all? that stem looks a bit thin

4. Yes, I started doing that again a week or so ago. I was concerned because the first batch that this came from all became so limp they just died because I had the fan on them. Like I noted, this plant is a bit behind schedule.

I wasn't looking for strand info as I know that is impossible to tell. Just wanted to learn if it were Indica or Sativa, which you answered.

Now, another newb question. What is the difference between the two types? What does it indicate if it is as a you state, a Indica hybrid? Do the larger leaves tell anything?

I know, real basic questions here. I am just very interested, I can see how this can become consuming :)

5. There are tons of stickys in the Absolute Beginners section that you should read and will help you a lot.

6. Yes, I have been reading all I can. Was just curious.