Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do I do!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanadaGanj, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Alright, so I'm kind of in a panic right now, heres what happened: I come home and my mom starts talking about drugs, heres the convo:

Mom: Do you do drugs? (history to this)
    Me: No??! Why would you think that? (yes...of course.)
    Mom: I dono, just kind of normal for someone your age
    Me: well i dont...
    Mom: you sure? you dont get any off of friend1 and do it with friend 2 3 and 4?! (which is exactly what i do!)
    Me: Why are you being so specific?
    Mom: Im not...
    Me: allright....well i dont (leave room)

So what do i do, shes clearly on to me..im 75% sure she wont care as long as i dont do anything stupid...but I would rather she didnt know...so what should i do..she hasent found my stash, and i have no idea how she knows...so what would you guys do!? Thanks.

2. say "I dont do drugs, I smoke weed" not my saying I heard it on here before

3. if your stash isnt hidden good hide it better and just leave it alone

4. think about how she figured it out and be more careful about where/when you burn and make sure you dont smell like weed or anything, lie alot and make sure you believe your lies to the fullest extent you possibly can