Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do I do with Space Cakes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R0Y5TON, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Okay, I have half a Space Cake that my brother got of a girl he works with. I'm not sure how strong it is, so lets say it average.

First off..
    When do I eat it? I was going to have it around 9am tomorrow morning. I am going skateboarding tomorrow, will I be able to after I've had it??

What are the effects?

How long does it take to kick in?

How long does it last?

I also forgot, I have a low tolerance, Only smoke about 3 times a month.

Do I still get the same side effects as smoking? E.g dry mouth, Red eyes

Do I eat it on a empty or full stomach?
    Should I have a spliff before I have it, or after? Or non at all.

Any of these questions answered will be very appreciated.

2. Eat it with a empty stomache for the best results. You will be super baked and probably won't be able to function on a skateboard. So don't think to much about it and usthave fun

3. Haha...I can just see you skatin' around all normal like, an hour or two after that just goin' all rubbery and flyin' out of the bowl or some shit floppin' around in the air with a ragdoll like motion.

Shit would be great to see.

Big body high.

Hour or two.

Anywhere from an hour up to a few or so.

Yes, dry mouth and red eyes have been reported.

Dunno.

Probably not.:cool:

4. Plug it.

5. i agree shove it up your butt