Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do I do with my big block of keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I got a keif press and have saved up enough to make a big brick of it. I am very allergic to tobacco, so I can't use a blunt or anything. How do I use this? Just toss the whole thing in a bowl and smoke it? Seems like it might make me so high I throw up, since I have a low tolerance.

What should I do with it?

2. Press a little and top a bowl with it. Wala easy as pie, there is no need to smoke it all at once if you do have a bunch. Moderation, and you said you have a low tolerance so just a little will do you good.

Or just sprinkle a bunch on your bowl and smoke, that's the way I enjoy mine.

3. press most of it (2/3) into hash.....

use the rest of it to top bowls, mix it into joints, or just take a bowl of keif to the dome....

it really is a wonderful thing to collect, you get high quality, potent highs from bud that youve already toked up....

as for the low tolerance thing, just make sure you dont smoke too much of it in one session, keif is really realy potent stuff

4. pack bats and one hitters. put it on top of bowls.

since you have low tolerance, its going to be hard to smoke bowls or joints of it, without getting fucked up lol

5. Pack a little bit smaller bowl than you normally do and sprinkle a little of it on top. That way you can conserve some of your greens. If you're not high enough after that bowl then pack another one. Just tryin to make your buds go along ways

6. Make some brownies -- unless you're Jabba the Hut and plan on eating the whole pan in one sitting, that should solve your tolerance issue.

How big is this block?

7. IMO you shouldnt press it, beacuase it damages the trichomes and can degrade your potency, I mean ya its more convenient to store and take around when pressed, but its better quality when left unpressed. Just keep it in an air tight container of some kind.

8. Um... half an inch and a one inch circle?

9. Kief is pretty harsh so unless you're up for that I would use it to top off bowls, I personally love all kief bowls but that shit is the harshest smoke

10. That's why pressing it is so good.. terminology wise, that's the difference between what people see as 'kief' and what people know to be 'hash'. Pressed hash burns slower and more smoothly, it tastes much better, it burns cooler, and so damages fewer cannabinoids in the process of smoking. When done properly it also preserves your hash for longer durations of time, this is how people can find decade-old hash balls in their attics that still have a decent amount of potency, where bud of the same age would be virtually useless regardless how well it was packaged.

11. You could decarboxylate it, then press it, then eat it, or smoke it either way.

12. you shud throw that shit out yo! you definitely do not want to smoke a big block of keif!! that shit is wayy badd for you!

:cool:
    juss smoke some. shit will get you highh as ballz

13. I dont know about you, but my ball arent very high, only about three feet from the ground. :rolleyes:

14. Maybe his are in the process of dropping still.

He might be referring to his third ball though, in his throat?

Mine is up there from my last break up, it was fucking painful, her kick had great aim eh :p

All jokes