Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do I do with Keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Feb 18, 2012.

1. ^ because the keif is so fine itll clog and create a lot of drag; all that drag can also be sucking keif down into your piece.

2. even with a screen? i coulda swore i've done this and it didnt clog up

3. Well, it depends. See, my screens are those glass jacks and my bowl/screen is clogged with resin; I have but cracks for airflow. Straight keif bowls clog that really well.

With clean screens, you might still have issues. Anything with alot of airflow will just suck the keif away. Anything with really small spaces will keep the keif in your bowl, but finishing your hit would take a while because of the restriction; I find you get less off your hits the more clogged your bowl is.

IMO, with keif and hash its always better to have a layer of bud, at least a thin layer or vape remains, to protect them from disapearing, and absorb the goodies from their melting and combustion.

4. If you're questioning what to do with keif, you should just give it to me

5. Kief doesnt realy burn very well on its own either.

6. I'll never forget that time I packed kief in my vaporizer and it all fell through the screen.

7. brush your teeth with it

8. i smoke straight kief all the time. i have an ashtray full of weed ash only. just put a little bit of ashes in there, kinda push theminto the bowl a little tocreate the bowl shape basically haha, then put kief on that, dont hit too hard and you should be good to torch that shit.

9. HASH CMON MAN, make some Iso or bho for real you can make that into oil, budder or whatever you want really,get some 99% iso take whatever your mixing your kief in and dump a capful in, let it dry and mold
    just find a method that suits you do a bit of reading ask a few questions and your set

im kinda new myself at extracts but if you have questions ill try to send you in the right direction

10. put it in the mail and send it to me... i'll dispose of it for you

11. oh wicked idea some of the best hash you can make is made by hand pressing literally taking the keif in your hands and grinding it against itself, the heat pressure and moisture from your hands is the perfect combination to turn your thc into easy good tasting potent hash, very widely used method in many foreign countries.

even try a small batch to see if you prefer it or not ,the longer you grind it in your hands the better DO IT UP

12. In my mind I just heard a record scratch and then Misirlou start playing, and you were on your way to wacky adventures.

There's also this video of pressing kief. The whole video is fun to watch, but you can skip to about 1:42 for the how-to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOwMZB6GSvk]How to make hash from trimmings? - YouTube[/ame]

13. are you kidding? Keif burns great by it's self, torches right up like a christmas tree

14. Rub it on your legs. It is a great moisturizer.

15. [quote name='"Ritalin"']

are you kidding? Keif burns great by it's self, torches right up like a christmas tree[/quote]

Exactly. It burns up quick.

16. Well, polish my balls and serve me a milkshake. I need to get my hands on a fuck load of trim. too bad i smoked all my grinder keif yesterday :(

17. That is perfect, i have done it several times myself and it gets you to new heights after a bowlpack of kief.

18. fast forward to 5:50 EAT THAT SHIT
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECF_zKYvJaQ]How to make lebanese hash - YouTube[/ame]