Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do I do with Keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Feb 18, 2012.

1. I have a insane amount collected...never knew what to do with it.

2. Send it in an airtight container to me

3. Step 1 : pack greens.
    Step 2 : sprinkle keif
    Step 3 : smoke

4. Sprinkle it on top of a fresh packed bowl and let the green do the rest:)

5. Basically, kief are almost Pure THC off of your bud. Sprinkle a bit on a bowl, in a vape or in a joint. Just makes it taste night and gets you high. But because they are so fine, bong may be the best option as you can accidentaly breathe it in.

I hope that made sense. I'm hitting a bong :smoking:

6. Put a tiny bit of bud in your bowl so it doesnt fall in and pack a fat bowl of keif nd blast off.

7. do what im doing right now and smoke it over some good ol' buddah

8. works in a vape? is it thc or cbd?

9. It's like icing for a cake:)

10. I like pressing my kief into fat tablets to throw on top of bowls. It takes a decent amount, but its awesome.

11. Top it/Mix it into your bowls, vape it straight, buy a pollen press and make cool kief-coins, put some in a tiny bag, put it in your shoe, and walk around the block for some convenient hash, or do those weird ISO chemically processes----- so many possibili-

Quick, someone's coming! Hide it in your lungs.

12. yea it does, but make sure you have some bud in it so it doesnt fall through your screen or w/e . Its thc

13. Make some hash! :smoke:

14. Give it to the blades.

15. Hold the phone. You can make hash in your shoe???!? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

16. In theory.

All you do to make hash is compress the kief. Sticking it in your shoe and walking for a while will compress it, in theory.

I wouldn't do it that way, but in theory you could.

17. Either vape it over a thin layer of bud.

Or do what I'm doing and save up 5g's to make hash capsules.

Just collected 2 grams of my pickup from an hour ago.

18. [​IMG]

19. Yup! I take a decent amount of kief, and go for a good twenty minute walk, and the heat+pressure give it a nicely pressed disc shape that you can even break into pieces if done right! I do it whenever I happen to build up .5-1g of kief and roll it up into snake-like shapes so I can cut the hash up into bits for joints and vapes! It's not the perfect end all of hash making (the iron method is better), but it's still mighty effective and convenient :D

20. why has no one suggested just smoking a straight keif bowl? now THAT will get you fucked up