What do I do with extracted DXM?

Discussion in 'General' started by Unknown, Jul 20, 2005.

1. A few days ago, wanting to robo, I found myself disgusted with the taste of robo. I've done it before, but now I can't even open a bottle of Robitussin without wanting to vomit. So, I went out, picked up some ammonia, and some naptha (zippo lighter fluid), and two bottles of Robitussin Extra Strength Cough. I combined the three in a solution of 45% Robo, 45% Ammonia, and 10% Naptha. Shook the container, let the two layers seperate, drained the bottom layer (which contained the Ammonia and other bullshit ingredients of the robo). Now, I was left with the DXM and lighter fluid in the top layer. So, I put it in a mason jar, and allowed the lighter fluid to evaporate. I was left with a crystalline solid at the bottom of the mason jar, which I scraped out and then powdered. So, my question is, what would be the most effective way of consuming this DXM? Should I try and mix it in with a food/drink, put it in a gelcap, lace some bud with it, or oot it.

2. i say lace bud but then agian i dont no shit about dxm lol

3. after that put that stuff into some gel caps and your good.

4. scoop it into gel caps and have a blast, and just a little reminder, this kind of thread should go into General as it has nothing to with Marijuana ;)

5. make sure you know how much your taking.. if you have a scale, 1g= 1000mg

6. Ding ding ding, we have a winner!!

7. Well...the only problem with putting it in gel caps after your done is theres not gurentee your getting a standardized consistant dose per capsule.

You'd have to make sure you know how many mg of dxm you started with--then divide it equally into seperete gell caps.

Otherwise your getting a un-standardized amount in a gel capsule. i.e. one capsule may contain say-10mg of dxm, while another contiains 100mg. lol! So ya--make sure you even out the rations and keep track of the mg going into each capsule.

Your extraction seemed to work better then the last time I did it. Don't use that lemon extract stuff if your trying to get the powder/crystaline form.

another alternative injestion method is to simply well...you may not like this--but smoke the dxm powder/crystals in a vaporization pipe. The taste and smell will be HORRIBLE but smoking is always a better form of getting the chemical/compound/psycoative substance into your blood stream faster. The high maybe differen't as well vs. orally taking it.

pz