Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do i do with cannabutter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by LoveOfTheNug, Jan 24, 2010.

1. I have some cannabutter left over that I am not sure what to do with. I don't have enough to make a full batch of cookies or brownies but I definately got enough to get stoned quite a few times.
    Originally, I made the butter out of 10 grams of outdoor buds and 1 1/2 sticks of butter. After eatin bagels and putting some on firecrackers. I now have about 3/4 of a stick left over.
    I was wondering If anyone out there in the grassy city wanted to let me in on any cannabutter secrets they have. One idea I had was making puppy chow.
    By the way this butter is potent as fuck. I mean its enriched.
    Consider this an open invitation to any ideas you may have.
    Thanks

2. put it on toast in the morning.....just enough to be stoned but not too high to accomplish your daily tasks :)