What do I do?? Need girl help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by texas_ranger97, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Yeah I guess I shoulda figured. Anyways I wasn't looking for a relationship. I just wanted some ass

2. You said you miss her and would have asked her out. Also lol because the 97 in your name indicates that you're underage. Also, you've never gotten laid. Triple whammy.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [quote name="Sidetracked" post="19454592" timestamp="1391383219"]You said you miss her and would have asked her out. Also lol because the 97 in your name indicates that you're underage. Also, you've never gotten laid. Triple whammy.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]The number 97 in my name doesn't mean shit. I've posted multiple times that it was on my old baseball jersey.

4. [quote name="texas_ranger97" post="19454852" timestamp="1391386809"]The number 97 in my name doesn't mean shit. I've posted multiple times that it was on my old baseball jersey.[/quote] my apologies. Double whammySent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app