What do I do?? Need girl help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by texas_ranger97, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. Newbie here and I need some man to man help. So my ex just broke up with her boyfriend of nine months and I decided to take the plunge. We talked for a while and this morning she asks if I want to play 20Q. (you know what that means hahaha) She goes first and the first thing she asks me is "Are you a virgin?" I replied yes. She then asked if I would be willing to lose it if I had the chance. What is she aiming for here? She says she doesn't want a boyfriend so Im probably just a rebound. Should I attempt to get it in with her? Is this a chance to get laid? Someone please tell me exactly the situation that's going on because I don't know what she's aiming for. Thanks!Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If you don't know what's going on, how do you expect anybody here to?   All anybody can say is, good luck.  

3. Give her that D for me and everyone here.

4. Was that the end of the 20 questions? Were there no followup questions after that?

Dude, her immediate reaction to you has to do with sex. I don't think she needs to paint any clearer of a picture than that. I've found in my experience that when a woman doesn't want to have sex with you, she won't bring up sex with you. With no background information on any of this, I could guess that she's realizing that what she had with you was better than what she had with that chump she just dumped, and she can think of no better way of proving that than to head to pound town, population: you.

My advice: go with it. Don't expect anything past a roll in the hay, but keep yourself open to where ever that may lead. If you play your cards right, you may just get lucky.

Congrats, champ. Now go get it.

5. Wow I am so unbelievably high right now and I feel like Charlie when he got a golden ticket. Lol off to pound town. Thanks guys!Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Actually, her boyfriend dumped her and I messaged her. Then we started talking. Those were the two main questions but there were others like "Have you had a girlfriend since me?". Im sure she will fuck me because to her, all I am is her ex boyfriend that misses her. Which I really do and I will take the opportunity to ask her out if the situation arises but for now Im gonna tear that ass up.Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. One more thing. How should I play my cards? I've gotten this far but I don't want to screw it up. Should I play it cool and slow? Jump right in?Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I think she wants the d broSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Lose that v-card bruh

If you're sure that she wants the D, give her the D. Don't dick around the bush... or do, pun hilariously intended. :laughing:

Get in there and get it. Don't bring up how you feel about her, where you want this to lead, or anything else that your heart feels unless you don't want to get laid. Play it cool, but don't take your time or else you'll miss your shot.

11. [quote name="AR Toasty" post="19335735" timestamp="1389666427"]If you're sure that she wants the D, give her the D. Don't dick around the bush... or do, pun hilariously intended. :laughing:Get in there and get it. Don't bring up how you feel about her, where you want this to lead, or anything else that your heart feels unless you don't want to get laid. Play it cool, but don't take your time or else you'll miss your shot.[/quote]Exactly. This is the second day Ive been talking to her since February. Im thinking about telling her tomorrow to come over Friday night for a movie night. Orrr I could tell her tonight. I might tell her to stay up with me lol sound good?Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Make sure you come back with a good story.

13. [quote name="AR Toasty" post="19336662" timestamp="1389675612"]Make sure you come back with a good story.[/quote]I will!! It will be a good one regardless of how it turns out lol. I think she's telling her little cousin about me because were all snapchatting.Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Your first mistake was not asking her if she'd like to sit on your face back when y'all were playing 20 questions.Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

15. Put it in the pooper and show her you know what's up B)Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. This 20Q game is getting very, very sexual. Rate my game? Pics?Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

If it's your first time.... you're not gonna fuck like a god or anything. You're just gonna blow your load in 2 minutes, and then think about pussy 24/7 for the rest of your life.

18. [quote name="lazytoker" post="19339450" timestamp="1389726505"]If it's your first time.... you're not gonna fuck like a god or anything. You're just gonna blow your load in 2 minutes, and then think about pussy 24/7 for the rest of your life.[/quote]so true.. I guess I just have to get it over with..Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Exactly. Foreplay can be your friend as well

20. stop fucking around FEELS LIKE SHES REEEADDYYY