What do I do here?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Greenghis Khan, Apr 8, 2009.

1. My parents found my shit about a week ago today, and they weren't happy but they didn't really punish me. So I figure I should finally buy a bong (the risk is worth it in other words). Yesterday I bought one, pretty nice one too, and brought it home. Milking it was amazing, since I've only had a pipe to smoke with at home for a while. Today, my dad finds it and goes completely uncool, even though we had been talking about weed this whole week with no problems. He wants me to get rid of it, of course. And he says that he may not pay for my college if I don't get rid of it. But, I think I can hide it with about 85% certainty that they won't find it (I'm going to college in the fall), and there is a pretty significant chance that they will chill out about it in the near future. So, do I risk it?

2. idk man, obviously college is a lot more important than a bong, especially when u could just buy another one later. But if u really can hide it that well, then I say go for it.

3. education > bong

4. well if i were you i would hide it but if he actually finds it and will not pay for college for sure, then i would break it in front of him.

5. loan it to a friend :hello:

6. this is what i want to do, but i just don't think i'm gonna find anybody. hopefully i can find somebody and that'll be the end of that, but if not i'm gonna have to do something with it.. hopefully that's not throwing it away

7. qft;)

8. Whyd u buy a bong if u knew ur parents whernt happy with u smoing?
    I woulda bought a small bubbler. Easy to conceal.

9. yeah, i fucked up on that count. i'm not exactly sure what i was thinking, but it is what it is. if i can get anything for this bong i'll probably invest in a bubbler.

10. just sell it and buy some bud with the money :smoking:

11. On the real i WISH my parents would pay for my college and have to hide smoking rather than having to pay for it and can smoke it whenever....Be smart, loan it away man, or just sell it.

another suggestion is to have a gf hold it (if applicable) . Just thought i'd input too:smoking:

12. I say try to take a break for a bit, you can get cool with your parents and then get to college and do whatever the fuck you want. Thats exactly what I did LOL :smoking:

But you just gotta be careful man.. luckily I ended up being able to get my own apartment with a buddy from school and we got a real chill spot.