What do i belive in

Discussion in 'General' started by murder prince, Jul 31, 2002.

1. I for one belive in god because really people got to think about it.

1st smoke some good shit so that you could just think.right

Shit just don't happen for nothing.There is a reason for all thing on earth i also think that most of the stuff in the bible
    is just teach you to do the right thing for yourself and for other. Just think a little bit harder that if we could be cave people with a pole and a rock killing each other food like animal.

If you a nice or a kind person that all the bible want.
    sometime people scar you with he come back that if you not save you will go to hell.

if you don't belive in something u will fall to anything. Like you just happen to pop up on a planet call earth.
    and walk around with nuthin to do.
    TIME TO PUT ON YOUR THINKEN CAP.

2. there is a book that I have read, two of the four in the set by Neale Donald Walsch called "Conversations with God, an uncommon dialogue"

If this is where your thinking is at, that is a really good book to read to help sort all that stuff out in your head.
    It talks about what we are, what our purpose is, and how we can acheive knowledge of ourselves.

It is a powerful book, and unless you are ready for it, you will not be able to read the whole thing..... but, once you are ready, it is well worth the time it takes to read.... :)

My the Creator bless you with her love, and with his strength.

LaLa

3. I used to not believe in karma or fate but time has proved me wrong. It make take years but all good and bad deeds do come back to u in one way or the other. I believe in everlasting life and a wonderful eternity once my time on this planet has expired. But finding my personal peace and happiness has made my life thus far a pretty rewarding, interesting, and exciting trip.

4. I do not believe in god, I dont belive in luck or karma.

I believe in all the atoms and molecules that interact with each other and sub atomic forces to create all that we see.

I believe in being a good and moral person, and I don't need any holy book to explain it to me.

I believe in marijuana.