What different genres of music you listen to when your sober/high.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by red crayon, Aug 29, 2008.

1. So I been asked this many of times. "What Do you like to listen to?" [Haven't we all]
    You know I'm into alot of stuff...No country. Nothing against it. Just don't like listening to it. But not just getting info in my local area about music when your intoxicated. But GC will help me make a bigger percentage of the styles of music listened to when your high/sober.

So pick the genre that you like sober then blaze up and pick the stoner song. I believe there is a change in genre when your high. Do you? Most can relate that slower music is what us most seek for when we are high. I think more relaxing music is better due to the fact it keeps up on your buzz.
    [other than heavier music, don't have anything against that. =D]

So...

When your sober what do you enjoy the most?

Metal
    Hip-hip
    Rap
    Country
    Underground Hip-hop
    Rock
    Punk
    Soul
    Jazz
    Blues

ect...

BUT

When your high, what do you like more?

My answer is "Depending on my mood"
    But that slow trippy shit is cool when your high to keep up with a good buzz and it needs a goood bass line. Its great.
    Pick up my guitar and just go with the flow with the bud...believe in it. (don't over indulge)
    Can anyone relate?

PLEASE: Leave artist and song title. I really would like to know what you listen to! =]
    I will listen to the music, throw me something and I'll tell you if I like it. =D

:bongin: