what did you name your piece?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maryjane4days, May 1, 2012.

1. I just bought this savage ass green glass bong and im a huge red sox fan so i knew it had to be named the green monster

2. My first piece was a little purple metal pipe given to me by a friend I was so excited to actually have an official piece and I knew I had to name it cheech

3. I have a small glass bowl I call
    Bowliosis like scholiosis (sp)

4. Heimdell, Sunset and Holmes.

My gas mask is named "The Eradicator"

Havent named my chillum.

5. green spoon, yellow and green spoon, da vape :cool:

6. The Hendrix. Its a metal pipe with a figure of jimmy Hendrix on it.

7. My friend made a pipe out of a gatorade bottle and we named it "The Portal" cuz it takes you on an adventure ;)

8. [quote name='"BubbaFresh"']My friend made a pipe out of a gatorade bottle and we named it "The Portal" cuz it takes you on an adventure ;)[/quote]

Ha i used to do that all the time but i never named any of them!

9. Blue glass pipe with light blue spiral throughout. Twister would be it's name. The mouthpiece is shaped unusually and everyone loves it. Plus the mouthpiece has these wicked blue and white swirls on it.

My other glass piece is slightly bigger. It's got thicker spirals going up it consisting of dark blue, aqua blue, green, and white. Pretty simple shape but hits like a beast! Currently this one has no name I am waiting to think of something badass but uncommon. Haha any suggestions?

10. friends and i bought a bong in pcb, i had a seizure/wild trip, they donned it 'Julius Seizure' in ode to me.

11. my friend had some water bottle pipe with alumium foil. i named it shit pipe. needless to say i told him we werent smoking out of that piece a shit.

12. [quote name='"SnowCappedHills"']Blue glass pipe with light blue spiral throughout. Twister would be it's name. The mouthpiece is shaped unusually and everyone loves it. Plus the mouthpiece has these wicked blue and white swirls on it.

My other glass piece is slightly bigger. It's got thicker spirals going up it consisting of dark blue, aqua blue, green, and white. Pretty simple shape but hits like a beast! Currently this one has no name I am waiting to think of something badass but uncommon. Haha any suggestions?[/quote]

You could name it jack the ripper because it rips like a beast, or something like goliath haha

13. [​IMG]

This is my bubbler Meryl. I named her that because Meryl Streep is a goddess.

She makes me go like this...

[​IMG]

God, I'm so gay.

I have yet to name my pipe and bong. Pics forthcoming.

14. #14 maryjane4days, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    [quote name='"KingsHawaiian"']

This is my bubbler Meryl. I named her that because Meryl Streep is a goddess.

She makes me go like this...

God, I'm so gay.

I have yet to name my pipe and bong. Pics forthcoming.[/quote]

Dude that looks sick!! I was thinking about buying a bubbler but I wasnt sure how much I wanted to spend on it!

15. [quote name='"maryjane4days"']

Dude that looks sick!! I was thinking about buying a bubbler but I wasnt sure how much I wanted to spend on it! Haha nice name too[/quote]

Easily one of the best purchases I have made. It pulls so nice too. It was $140 but worth it. Very nice, solid heavy glass too. I should use it more but I am always :bongin:

16. [quote name='"KingsHawaiian"']

Easily one of the best purchases I have made. It pulls so nice too. It was $140 but worth it. Very nice, solid heavy glass too. I should use it more but I am always :bongin:[/quote]

The one I am looking at is like $200

17. [quote name='"maryjane4days"']

The one I am looking at is like $200[/quote]

Must be gorgeous. Or over-priced lol

18. [quote name='"KingsHawaiian"']

Beautiful! Gandalf comes to mind as a name for some reason. Dunno why. Looks amazing. Worth the bucks. Too bad you missed the 4/20 sale...[/quote]

Damn there was a sale?? Oh well at least i know that its worth the $200