Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did you guys do on your birthdays

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenji12349, Mar 19, 2012.

1. My last birthday i woke up at my friends house and he gave me a huge bag of homemade cookies :smoke: anyway i proceed eat a bunch of them. later (High as shit) did some long boarding and hung out with a couple friends and girlfriend played some pong, smoked and screwed around. Ended up jumping off his roof and hurting my back so i took some strong pain killers and went out to eat then passed out pretty fun bday lol

2. I just green out or smoke till I puke. usually if I eat a big meal before smoking a large amount of weed makes me vomit from coughing alot.

3. Invited a hundred people over to my house and tore it apart until about 4am.

4. Happy birthday man! All I did was chill with friends and got high as fuck

5. Happy b-day bro

Last year I started an 8 month trip through australia and asia the day before my 21st. It was the best/longest birthday party of my life.

6. tripped on some unmentionables and smoked up an 8th. passed the fuck out later that night

7. invited 12 of my good friends over and we got 6 grams of molly. greatest birthday ever.