What did you eat today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Norcali, May 7, 2012.

1. I will later...could you summarize it for now?

2. They basically own the water supply there. While they're bottling their fiji water the citizens are left with a dirty water supply and the government really can't do anything to take back their water. At the beginning the lady who wrote this was detained by the military and questioned about some emails she was sending and about her reporting on fiji water. This was written back in '09 so I'm not entirely sure what's up now.

3. Wait, so the government is against the company owning the water, yet the military is helping the company silence outspoken reporters on the subject? Sounds contradictory to me. Either the government is in support of them owning the water supply and is defending them with the military or that lady didn't get detained because they wouldn't be trying to help the company.

How did the company gain control of the high quality water? If they found it first or bought it, then it's theirs to do what they please with it, no?

4. Ha quite a lot I think lets see if I can recollect it all..

About 3 bananas
    Roti chicken, look it up if you dont know it.
    1000g of cottage cheese lol. thats about 100g of protein
    1 protein shake
    shit loads of cooked salmon filet w/ white rice and broccoli
    some sushi
    couple teaspoons of olive oil..... :rolleyes: yes indeed.
    couple handfuls of peanuts

I think thats it for now. Creatine doesnt count as food ofc..

I probably missed something but fuck it :)

When it comes to drinking, basically all water and milk. 1 cup of cappucino in the morning w/o added sugar or anything.

5. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

wait, so the government is against the company owning the water, yet the military is helping the company silence outspoken reporters on the subject? Sounds contradictory to me. Either the government is in support of them owning the water supply and is defending them with the military or that lady didn't get detained because they wouldn't be trying to help the company.

How did the company gain control of the high quality water? If they found it first or bought it, then it's theirs to do what they please with it, no?[/quote]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. On the weekends, I eat a little less strictly...I like to get some amazing tasting food in on the weekends, and then go back to mostly fruit and veggies during the week. This is keeping me consistent and my body actually really seems to liking this new way of eating. Nothing on the weekend is too bad for me (besides the soda and liquor I drank last night lol)...it's just more meat, cooked food, and maybe some processed food here and there. I never get too crazy though.

Today:

Breakfast
    - potatoes with onions
    - spinach, mushroom, pepper, and onion omelet
    - wheat toast
    - orange juice
    - straight black coffee

Skipped lunch

Dinner

- local grass-fed raw milk
    - small/side steak salad which consisted of steak, arugula, chopped grape tomatoes, red onion, and blue cheese (local) and mixed in olive oil
    - My main course (huge) salad consisted of mixed baby greens, chopped dried figs, dried cranberries, raisins, blue cheese (local), and raw walnuts topped with various herbs and olive oil

mmmmm :smoke:

Bout to smoke a bowl then finish up the rest of my dinner. Probably shoulda smoked before the whole thing haha

7. So far:

2 chicken breasts with homemade habanero and pineapple salsa
    HUGE salad of mixed greens, onions, peppers, carrots with lemon vinaigrette
    Baked sweet potato

8. The rest of my food for today:

Another HUGE salad. Same as before
    12 oz steak
    Bunch of broccoli
    Another baked sweet potato
    3 scrambled eggs
    2 scoop protein shake
    Fruit salad of plums, strawberries, grapes, pinapples. Drizzled with 99% dark chocolate
    Couple spoons of almond butter

:yummy:

9. I'm eating a delicious and pretty odd breakfast today so I figured I would post it...I was goin to take pics but I thought of it after I already started eating so I said fuck it lol

- 2 quail eggs
    - 2 chicken eggs
    - 1 cup raw cow's milk
    - small bowl of sheep yogurt with currants
    - 6 figs
    - bottle of water

10. Totinos mini pizza.... the ones that are like $.89. and an Iced Venti Carmel Machiatto

11. dude.. is sheep yogurt better for you than regular greek yogurt?

ForumRunner_20120928_130249.png

Tilapia with parsley, lemon juice, minced garlic, little pepper, little seasoning salt, cooked in a bit of oil with chopped zucchini, yellow squash, and onions.

12. breakfast: 3 tofu scramble burritos with onion, garlic, carrot, potatoes, spinach, ketchup, hotsauce ( still had the munchies when i woke up :p)

lunch: dates, mangos, bananas

dinner: cajun rice and bean dish with bell peppers

I didnt eat much today because i was recovering from the super munchies from yesterday.

13. You will find that dairy from other animals tastes way different.. i like cheese from goats and sheep, different than cow stuff. Over a salad with some sliced steaks and dried fruits + chopped nuts and a vinegrette = om nom nom nom[​IMG]

14. So far some biscuits, mini quiches and chicken nuggets.

Not the most healthiest day.

15. Uh but sounds tasty... :smoke:

16. A cup of coffee and a few spliffs, can't eat.

17. #178 biorobotics, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
    didn't eat enough last night, and was fucking ravenous at like 4am this morning.

made roasted acorn squash and seitan (vegetarian 'wheat meat'), with peas and mango pickle, followed by a homemade cinnamon biscuit with a mini banana cupcake chopped up in it, topped with peanut butter icing, and dipped in chocolate pudding and blueberries and black currants.

i'm kind of craving greasy take out chinese later, but we'll see... i like to cook.

edit:
    i was lazy; got the bus to the chinese take out place and walked home.
    smoked some pretty strong rockstar mixed with a bit of bling jack, and ate a whole styrofoam take out container of white rice, stirfried mixed vegetables, and added dehydrated soya chunks.
    now i know why i never finish whole orders of take out at once; so full.
    but four hours after smoking, still coming down and don't really want to think.

18. Lets see

Meal #1 - Rice, beans, scrambled eggs
    Meal #2 - Cottage cheese [a LOT], couple bananas
    Meal #3 - Rice, chicken, assorted veggies, beans [yes again]
    Meal #4 - Honey mustard soup with bread
    Meal #5 - 4 HAMMMMMburgers

Bout to munch out more, dunno what yet but need more caloriez bro.
    Some snacks in between nothing much. Im off protein and/or carb shakes now so I try to eat more. Still on creatine though, love that shit

19. Breakfast was just a clif builders protein bar at 8am

around 11 I had an organic bowl with brown rice, spinach, corn and indian spiced chicken.

at 1 I had a greasy burger with grilled onions and mushrooms with bacon :D

around 4 I had a carb/protein shake before I went to the gym,

got back around 5:30 made a 32oz smoothie with a cup of oats,2 cups of berries, 2 scoops of whey, cup of nonfat yogurt, a banana, and some oj.

had 6 pieces of tuna and salmon sushi and 1 roll after 8.

I had another cliff bar and a good amount of grapes and raspberries for a snacks during the day.