What did you eat today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Norcali, May 7, 2012.

1. Homemade hambuuuuuurger! With tomatoes, lettuces, cheese and baaaacon!

Also... homemade friiiiies! Cut dem potatoes into fries size myself and fried thier ass in olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper... man shit taste so fucking good!

2. Brunch: cheese omlet, half an avacado, a hand full of spinach, with small glass of orange juice and v8
    Dinner: 2 bags of Cheetos and a bag of bbq fritos with a mtn dew code red

3. A couple turkey burgers without bread, just seasoned and peppered for breakfast.
    Then a half block of cheddar cheese as a snack, just took some chomps off it.
    Probably gonna eat some potato salad, maybe a little oatmeal with some whey and milk.
    Maybe a little burger or chicken and canned pineapple slices.

4. Raisin Bran
    Subway foot long
    2 half pound burgers with caramelized onions
    Stoned now and the munchies may or may not mess my good day of dieting up........

5. @greedyorphan Thats not even a option bro. Your option is to show up with out being asked to eat some crawfish and drink some beer.

6. @ TYRELHAHA Did I mention I love crawfish? I suck heads.

7. You can give head to my sucker

8. Don't hold your breath, I wasn't offering, nor have I ever offered to suck a dick for food. Im a dude, take that shit to your local bathhouse.

Youtube or google, suck tha head - crawfish

best fuckin part of crawfish or shell on shrimp.

9. You can come too bro. Im fuckin down. I wish you all could come so i didnt have to do it alone but fuck it

10. The Swensen's chendol ice-cream is best

11. #151 mrs. illadelphin, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    breakfast:

1 cup organic throat soothing tea
    1 1/2 servings Annie's aged cheddar shells

lunch:

1 wedge chipolte queso cheese
    10 blue diamond nut crackers (pepperjack flavor)

dinner:

homemade cajun rice & black beans w/ sweet corn muffins from scratch

(haven't had it yet- BUT, I'll be having it here in about 3 hours or sooo :D)

snacks:

popsicle mmmm fructose
    and one banana

12. Breakfast: McDonalds
    Lunch: KFC
    Dinner: Rocky Rococo's

13. #153 mrs. illadelphin, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    breakfast:

organic blueberries/raspberries with natural fat free vanilla greek yogurt

lunch:

amy's southwestern burrito

dinner:

penne pasta tossed in a light tomato basil marinara sauce, fresh garlic bread, & spinach/kale super greens salad

snacks:

apple slices w/ hazelnut butter

:D

14. #154 Brenjin, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    Bison bone broth made from scratch, two huge ass leeks, one onion, and a bunch of celery all blended together with added shredded chicken pieces, finely chopped celery, and lots of pepper and cumin.

Freaking delicious.

Edit: the god damn cleaning people threw out half of my soup!! I'm so sad. It takes me almost two days to make the bone broth.

15. - 2 nectarines

- 4 plums

- 2 fresh figs/ 10 dried figs

- regular garden salad with balsamic

- 1 bunch of champagne grapes/ a handful regular grapes

- about 2-3 lbs of salad consisting of mix greens and romaine, various fruit (grapes, raisins, etc), various veggies (pepper, tomato, radish, etc), and various raw nuts/seeds (sunflower, chia, cashews, pumpkin, etc) topped with an avocado, various herbs, and olive oil

- 1 cup raw milk

- shit ton of water (fiji and filtered)

16. 10:00am 2 Grilled Cheese Sammiches + 2 pieces of Butter,Sugar and cinnamon toast + Bottle of h20:D

5 hours later....A regular ham n cheese sammich + Blue Koolaid + Oatmeal cream pie + a Reece's:D

17. #157 budsmokn420, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    As of 12:32 P.M.

- a couple handful of grapes

- 1.5 liters of water

- 2 huge heads of steamed broccoli

- 1 sugar plum

- handful of homemade trail mix (raw pumpkin and sunflower seeds, dried currants, raisins, and cranberries)

- handful of dried currants

18. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']- 2 nectarines

- 4 plums

- 2 fresh figs/ 10 dried figs

- regular garden salad with balsamic

- 1 bunch of champagne grapes/ a handful regular grapes

- about 2-3 lbs of salad consisting of mix greens and romaine, various fruit (grapes, raisins, etc), various veggies (pepper, tomato, radish, etc), and various raw nuts/seeds (sunflower, chia, cashews, pumpkin, etc) topped with an avocado, various herbs, and olive oil

- 1 cup raw milk

- shit ton of water (fiji and filtered)[/quote]

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2009/09/fiji-spin-bottle

Fiji water lol

19. I didn't read that cause I'm on my way to class now, but I though Fiji was really high quality? It tastes that way, for sure

20. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

I didn't read that cause I'm on my way to class now, but I though Fiji was really high quality? It tastes that way, for sure[/quote]

It is but they exploit the citizens of Fiji. It's a good read, just read it when you can.