What did you do when the board was down?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzlightyear, Aug 25, 2010.

1. alright so I know that there are probably a lot of people who browse here daily so the question is what did you do with you time while the board was down?

was it productive? where did you go to ask newb questions?

as for me all I really did was work all day come home and make dinner and eat and then talked to some friends for a bit then went to bed and then repeated that same thing all over

2. i went to bluelight.ru and discussed drugs other than weed, it was nice

3. Starting Sunday night I slept for a few hours, woke up, checked the forums, saw they were still down, and went back to sleep. And now it's Wednesday.

4. Youtube and XBox!

5. Some 360, work, some movies/tv, probably ate a few times...

6. I wanked myself silly

7. I went to Wal-Mart and bought a Tape-Recorder, a copy of Jefferson Airplane's Surrealistic Pillow, and 3 hits of a 3-letter Psychedelic drug. I drove home, took the 3-letter drug, filled the bathtub up with water a waited... It was all going according to plan...

I needed it again! I Let it roll! I turned it up, just as high as the fucker can go! And when it comes to that fantastic note where the rabbit bites its own head off, I was going to throw that fucking radio in the tub with me!

"Keep Your Head"
    "Keep Your Head"

SPLASH!

Nothing happened... the damn tape recorder had a freakin suicide-proof, reset button thing on the plug. So I logged onto my computer to see how I can re-wire the radio to get around that stupid child proof thing when i noticed that grasscity is back up and running... and here I am...

Do you think it's safe to be on the computer in the bath tub?

8. Kept checking back to see if it was up every few hours :eek: horrible I know. I'm an addict! It saves me from bordem.

9. I came back from a few months hiatus and I found this place in general disarray. Made a phone call to Dr. Chaos and it seems he patched things up nicely.

Good to be back in a familiar place.

10. Funny. I did the same exact thing.

11. Checked myself into a mental institution.

12. I searched for other blades wondering what to do, on google. :smoking:

13. Played a round of golf with an Australian dude and a Thai dude.

Pretty good game. Shot low today. 79. The Auzzy shot 75... crazy bastard (we're good friends)... And the Thai dude shot 81.

For a randomly assembled threesome, it was amazing skills. (forgive me for saying so myself.)

It wasn't too hot which was pleasant.

:smoking:

14. Definitely not safe.

You might ruin your computer.

15. By far the best GrassCity picture, always makes me laugh so hard. Papa Georgio is boss.

16. I clicked refresh every 15 seconds until it came back up. Lost 2 pounds sitting on the couch not eating, and shit myself.

17. [​IMG]

edit: ah dammit mr.goodsmoke, i had to go look for the damn gif and everything

18. Just consider it team work. We made the same point, better than we could have alone.

19. Wow... It's been quite a while since I heard that name... bluelight...

Brings back memories...

20. just like the wonder twins. hell yeah