What did you do when sneaking out as a kid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenTheGiant, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I've never had the enjoy ment of it

Cuz all I had to do was.tell my parents I was sleeping over at my bestfriends house
    Who they trusted
    But my friend would be able to do whatever the fuck he wanted and his mom was cool and acted like any nnormal mother would

So going out to parties and drinking was never the issue

2. Carhop and pussy were the only reasons I would sneak out .

It was actually just pussy , I Would just carhop on the way .

3. I always snuck out of the dog door I can still fit through it to this day:b. Was always high on unmentionables when I came back so it was hard to come back in:b

4. #44 MMM3, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    We used to sneak out of my buddy's house with water bottles full of liquor and play a game called "ninja" where you basically just get hammered and walk around the neighborhood from like 1am-4am. Lots of good times were had. Here's a couple short stories:

One time, we loaded up a bag with ipod speakers, some beer, and some whiskey, and were walking down the street. It was probably 1:30am at that point. We had hoodies on because it was a cool night, so I think we probably looked like hoodrats. Anyway, as we're walking, a car about 100 feet ahead of us suddenly turned its' lights on. I knew instantly that it was the neighborhood patrol since we were right in front of my house so I yelled and we booked it into my neighbor's backyard. He chased us, but didn't catch us. He stood there for a while yelling "Y'all better come out! I called the cops!" but we just sat in the woods, perfectly still. When we realized he wasn't going to move, we decided to just tear off. We charged through the woods for like 15 minutes until we found another road. It was some straight Splinter Cell shit... we were sneaking through the bushes in people's front yards, shit seemed crazy.

What did suck was that one of the beers broke and covered my iPod speakers. Somehow they still work though!

Another good one is we had been walking around and were standing in front of my neighbor's house deciding if we wanted to ding dong ditch them. They had two daughters: a girl my age and a girl who was 17 (this was 2 years ago, when I was 18). Anyway, the younger daughter just fuckin walks up to us and scares the shit out of us. Apparently she had been sitting in her front yard, looking at the sky? Fuck if I know, man. that shit was weird.

Anyway, she said that she had a friend and two French exchange students over and asked if we wanted her to get them. Hell yes we do! So they come out and we introduce ourselves, but as it turns out we had finished most of our liquor. So we walk up the street and I break into my own house and steal a handle of grey goose from my parents' liquor cabinet. Great idea. When I walk out the back door, the French girls are swimming in my pool! "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" I half-whispered, half-screamed. My parents window was directly above the pool and they're both light sleepers, but thankfully they didn't wake up.

Anyway, liquor in hand, we all charged down to the golf course that was under construction and drank there. At one point I climbed up on top of a bulldozer (thinking I was still sober) but when I got up there, the liquor hit me and I couldn't get down. Shit took me like 10 minutes to get down... The french girls thought I was hilarious. One buddy went off with D, the girl whose house we were going to D.D.D., my other buddy disappeared with her friend, so I was stuck with the French girls. I wasn't complaining. We didn't do anything particularly exciting but their accents were sexy as fuck. They took turns with me... I was pretty much just sitting there, dumbfounded. Thanks, vodka. Lookin out for me, as always. It didn't really dawn on me until the next day that I could've had a threesome if I had had my wits about me... They were all over each other and all over me, yet somehow my pants didn't come off. Story of my high school life right there.

Anyway, some more shenanigans occurred, but those were definitely the two most interesting nights I had when I had snuck out.

///M

5. The only time I would sneak out would be to smoke out with people haha,

6. graffiti usually.

7. ^^ same here man used 2 go bombing all night, and still do.haha

8. Parties, drugs, and bitches.

9. MY friends sister used to let him take her car at night and he would some pick me up. Blasting the music smoking weed and pushing that little corolla past it's limit, took the muffler off one night trying to jump it. It was hard trying to sneak back.

10. [quote name='"FuckBeerGetWeed"']

Have you ever seen project X[/quote]

Good movie, too bad that doesn't happen in real life :bongin:

11. Night sturkin, we would fuck shit up. Cones in the middle of major roads, full road blocks, throwing pumpkins out of fast cars at mailboxes, we'd rearrange whole yards. Trampoline in the back yard? Now it's on top of your cars in your driveway. We saw a paper boy delivering once, followed him took every paper (150+) than opened them all and littered them in this kids yard. And it was wet out, I'm sure they had fun with that. So much more lol

12. Take shit out of people yards and throw it in the street, tip over port a pottys, pushing those round hay bails down hills and put them in the road. Clogging toilets in restrooms with garbage and pissing all over the floor. Things like that every weekend for over two years and we never got caught.

13. i never snuck out.

if i wanted to do anything late id just lie. its really easy to make a lie. and if you believe it others will too.

14. Stole, rode bikes with sum goons, smoked and drank

15. #55 Sunny Jim, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    I wouldn't say I really "sneaked" out per-se but I'd disappear from my mother's house for days on end. I'd cruise around with the older kids and smoke weed, drink. Eventually started selling bud and booze to the other kids. I was pretty wild and I built a reputation as a hell raiser in my little community to where I had truant officers and cops looking for me on a regular basis. Got pretty good at being a criminal before I even realized it.

I would steal from this campground where tourists and rich people would leave their RV's unlocked.

Reality hit me like a ton of bricks around 18-19.

I realized that If I didn't change I'd end up another pathetic VT white trash loser living in a single wide without prospects. I dunno if I've really changed though. I think I've convinced myself that I'm a different person as a survival mechanism because things just got too thick and I had to bug out.

16. #56 chronicman00, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    usually to get drunk n hook up with some bitches, parties, late night highrides and when i used to make transactions i would 'give' people thangs..i also forgot we used to roam the streets high as fuck on mushrooms lol

17. Smoke and bomb... All alone never with anyone expect last years with my boy.. good times at least I got the 5 felonies to remeber graff for lol:)

18. Wellz, all my friends would sleep at one persons house and they lived by a pool and we would sneak out at night in the summer and go to the pool and hop the fence. We chill there smoking blunts or pullin gbs sometimes even swim at night it was all fun

19. Sometimes to party, ghost hunting,
    or bonfire at the beach.

20. Party usually... Which involves getting completely rat-arsed on whatever crap alcohol there is and getting super-duper high. Other times I'd just go out, cause mischief, get high and do dumb shit.

Saw my friend run across a 4-lane with cars hurling past... Shit he's mental.