what did YOU do today?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by virtuosoadante, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Just share.

I woke up this morning around 2pm still hung from the previous night. It was one of those hangovers where my vision sways like the deck of a ship when you walk. Smoked a Joint to ease me into the day, hangover went away. Busted out my bong and called my buddy J to hang out. He was mowin' but said he's be over in a tick. I turned on the TV and Watched Total Recall muted to heart of glass by blondie and some MGMT. Phone call snapped me out of it and J drove over. We hit the bong like a retard hits a camp counselor and smoked like three and a half large bowls between us. This led to some hysterics and crazed antics as J started dance along and do his best travolta to the music I had going on and then I get a call from my boss and he wants me to come to work even though I have today off. I told him that I was sick and gave my best cough-cough which was dubious you see as I had strange Disco music emanating from the room at exorbitant volume. After this J and I threw moderation to the wind and we drove over to our other friend D's house we rock out with our cocks out for a while. We continue to party narly like charlie until D's bitch creature of a sister comes home and starts bitching at us to stop smoking as she can't stand the smell of Cannabis. D just laughs and blows smoke in her face she gets pissed and we escape before curtains. After this J goes home and D and I hot box it up in J's driveway. Apparently we just sat there in the car for like twenty minutes without moving and J comes out and asks us why we haven't left, I laugh and D and I motor. We drive back to my apartment only to find that my girlfriend has been there and left a bag of groceries outside my door. We smoke 2 bowls of some sour peach that D brought over and we turn on the boob tube. D is kind of a light weight and he basically zones out of reality on the sofa. I leave him be and I call up my girl as I step out for a Joint. I was standing outside on my front porch smoking this Joint and somebody drives by (I don't get too much traffic this being the sticks) and the person slows down as he passes me and I wave and blow smoke. The person just speeds on by. I go inside and continue to smoke like three Joints so needless to say right now I'm pretty easy.

2. i got high and found a light switch that doesn't do anything

fo sho

3. went to school did 10 hours in the ER for my clinicals and got home smoked my hookah

4. I've been hard at work getting stoned since 7o'clock this mornin.

5. I woke up at 1am and worked out. I only had a tiny amount of milk left so I poured my chocolate protein powder in it and it turned into chunky disgusting brown pudding I had to eat with a spoon and I was gagging like hooker.

6. Today just started. But this is my first day off in 6 days, so I just woke up at 10am (which is late for me :eek:), sitting on the computer now listening to music and chillin on GC, might start up sims 3 for an hour, smoke some mids from my steamroller, go layout by my pool until I feel sober enough to go to my girlfriend's, then I think we're going clothes shopping or something. Not sure what's going on tonight, I'll figure it out later.

7. I woke up, smoked a joint, drew a picture, I then wrote a page of random thougts i had at the moment, about the universe and earth, and life.

8. Just woke up, had a couple bucket hits with batch, had a cup of tea, played guitar, sprayed my weed plants for insects.

9. Ill bet your neighbor got high and his lights started going on and off....

10. copious amounts of sleep. woke up at 2pm, hit the steamroller, smoked a joint and am urrently chilling in bed. summer ftw.

11. 9-3 = work
    watchied tv and other stuff till around 5.
    and for the past half an hour i've had a j and a bowl :)i'm pretty mellow, over all oaky day

12. I've been really musical today, for some reason. I whipped out my guitar and my harmonica, and played a little blues. It's been a long time, and it feels great to be playin again.

13. Well today should be filled with the things I do everyday

- Smoke weed
    - hang out with some close friends of mine
    - Go to work
    - play bass
    - have sex with my girlfriend

it's been like that for days on end. :p

14. mowed the grass
    smoked
    now im watching Michael Jacksons memorial service...R.I.P.

:smoking: