What did you do that was bad today.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fungus, Mar 18, 2011.

1. and by bad I don't mean illegal, just something that yourself or others would look down upon.

I pocketed someones lighter.

2. #2 iwanttobehigh, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
    Not a Damn thing

3. I didn't clean up my dog's shit.

4. Relapsed :( Fuck Life...

5. Jacked off :devious:

Those hardcore catholics must be mad :smoke:

6. I ran 7 miles.

7. I told my friend I was busy so I wouldn't have to study with him. He's way smarter than me, and just lectures at me when we study, and that really doesn't help me.

8. haha same here..

yards kinda overgrown too..i should mow it..

i also made a girl cry, who cares about chicks feelings anyways:confused:

9. sat on my ass and smoked weed.

10. [​IMG]

11. ^^^^hhhahhaahaahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahaahahaahhhahhahhahahaaahhhahahhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahaahahhahhhahahh

12. My sister gave me a bite of her lee's sandwich so while she gave an inch i took a mile, got almost half of the sandwish down in one bite. She was pissed off but it was worth it...

13. talked to my ex..
    stupid bitch.

14. skipped classes :O

15. I dropped a bag of chips, at the store, and didn't pick it up..

16. Funny thing about that is that's actually NOT a bad thing. You, skipping classes, is the natural order of this world. You see while some people are out there running shit we need people to clean up after us and serve us fast food.

Well okay, you were being bad......to yourself.

17. Ate 2 cannabutter brownies that are a little bit stronger than I thought.

18. took a nug out of a jar at a party last night. i was so drunk i ended up just shoving it in my pocket and found it this morning in my pocket.

19. i took a shit in school bathroom and didnt flush the water...the thing was huge!

20. I got a little heated at some people today and ended up talking a lot of shit.

I don't like confrontation, but if it's reached that point, I'm not backing down.