What did you do for new years??

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDirtyPoncho, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Hey folks happy new year:cool:

Last night was a big pain in the dick and it sucked, hard.

It started out with me and two friends deciding we would check out this party that one of thier cousins was having then go to sleep at my house. It already started to suck because my mother told us she would give us a ride and pick us up. (YES I LIVE WITH MY MOM :() Because it was soo fucking cold out.

Also, this girl that was having a party really wasn't supposed to be having a party. Her parents were gone somewhere and somebody would come check to make sure nothing was going on..

So this party was not very big, just a few people (10 - 15) Drinking and playing wii.

Just to let you guys know, I dont like drinking that much, i dont do it much.

So me and my two buddys get there and the party hadnt started yet. It was just us and three girls. We divide our 26 of smirnoff into three big glasses. I finish my glass quickly and like i said i dont drink too much so that was a lot of vodka. People start arriving and its going great. I was pretty drunk.

Then, one of my friends i came with whos cousin is having the party, asked me to come to the basement and smoke a joint. I came down and we smoked it and I was feeling fucking fantastic!

After that shit started getting sketchy. This guy came in who was supposed to make sure we werent braking shit or partying too hard ( I think it was like my friends uncle.) He was saying that there were too many people there and some people had to leave just for a bit. We intended to sneak back in after the dude left.

So I was one of the fucking lucky people who had to go outside into the freezing cold!

We stood around in the back alley. I kept dropping my phone and once i lost it in a snowbank so i got my friend to call me. I found it and its all good :cool:

well after we got inside, The party continued except the guy came back in like 10 minutes!! So this time I am forced to hide in A FUCKING LAUNDRY ROOM!

Me and one of the friends i came with were stuck in there for a bit hiding behind some kind of furnace and MAN I WAS NOT FEELING WELL!! I was passing out and i felt sick. My friend got up and left me there for a bit and while i was semi unconsious I vomited all over the floor in there!! Right beside me behind the furnace! I was fucking worried!! I didn't know what to do so I took my pants off and wiped it all up.

I had pajama pants on underneath them.

So now ive just got this pair of pants covered in vomit and im in pajamas. I had no fucking idea what to do with them so I shoved em down my pajamas!!! It was getting close to one o clock and thats when my mom was coming!! So I straightened out immediately and made a move for it!

I stepped out of the laundry room and see the cousin of the person whos having the party, and of the guys sleeping over, sleeping on a couch! So i hit him and im like Fuck this hes not getting up and i go upstairs. Immediately I see the asshole who was supposed to check up on us. He starts yelling at me and flipping his shit like "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR PANTS BOY!?"

I tell him to fuck off and me and my bro get the fuck outta there!

My mom picks us up and is questioning me and being sketchy and annoying. She wouldve been pissed if I was drinking/Smoking.

But I play it off and we get home and smoke bud and play FALLOUT 3:hello:

Haha thats it. It was a pretty fucked up night and I hope yours was better. Sure took me a long fucking time to type that~~

2. #2 Diceman, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010
    There's already like 10 "what did you do for new years" threads and I've already posted in 1.

Just wanna say..fallout 3 is fuckin great :smoking:

[​IMG]

off topic but..the site I found that pic also had this....what the fuck? It's a real movie..

[​IMG]

3. Rode the bus with my friend, DJ, down to town to chill at my other friend, Phils, dorm.

I skateboared around a bit, smoked some weed, saw some girls from my school that I knew, stood in line at 7 11 for 20 minutes, drank some Jack Daniels, played beer pong, went to a party, drank more beer, almost passed out on their couch, went down to the corner where everyone was crossing and yelled happy new years a bunch, smoked a bowl on the corner with a friend, went inside and after that I don't remember. Just remember waking up this morning feeling like shit. I walked outside. Walked 3 blocks to McDonalds cold and hung over, realized I didn't have money, walked back to the dorm, then skated for like 3 hours until I got a ride home.

Happy 2010.