Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did you do for Community Service?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by My Fax, Jul 24, 2007.

1. actually I do community service just to give back. my records pretty clean. but usually i plant trees and stuff. pretty chill.

2. v.f.w., okay
    american legion, okay
    church, okay
    monkey farm, fucking awesome

you worked on a monkey farm... do they really throw their own feces? Instead of food fights, are there feces fights? That doesn't sound like community service to me id love to go to a monkey farm, you could teach tae kwon do and have them fight an elephant, or you could teach them to fight and have them be your body guards, b/c nobody fucks with a squad of monkey...

3. 10 Hours in a church...prettty simple.

I was really young and stupid.

Some friends had stolen wine and bread from the town church and I said I would go along again and they did a stake out. No criminal charges though thank god.

4. yeah they throw there shit lol.

5. worked cleaning a summercamp and a local river. Went and worked at places where they feed homeless people.

6. When I got caught for weed..

all I had to do was a 4 hour class basically.

we talked about drugs and why we do drugs and what our storys were.

it was.. an art teacher from a local high school, me, and 5 other kids all there on alcohol charges, i kinda felt alone.. lol.

but it was cool, I watched an old video of us congress people debating what they would do if their kid was smoking pot, and most of them seemed very retarded, I think they don't think about how pratical laws are.. and how theres a drifference between something being illegal and something being immoral.

Anyway. thats my story.

7. I haven't had to do any community service. I don't want to Id rather not work for free.

8. I haven't done my C.S. yet, but I'm going to work at an animal shelter for my 30 hours :p

9. I had thirty hours at a local church. Mostly janitorial work.

10. *Insert Priest Joke Here*