What did you do for 420 today?

Discussion in 'General' started by CapnRedEye, Sep 5, 2010.

1. This is the first time I've gone into the woods near my house to smoke in a few years. But, I was feeling it today. There's some pretty cool shit down there, mostly just garbage from the people that use to go down in there years ago. Anyway, it was awesome. I had Tea Leaf Green in my ear and I don't think I could've found a better spot. Next time I need mosquito repellent though. Other than that, that being the mosquitos, it was the shit. So, what'd you do?:smoking:

2. At 4:20 I was sweating my balls off

3. i was transplanting some little flowers, and playing guitar on my porch in the sunlight.

but im dry lol

4. Talking on the phone with my friend who just picked me up some things.

5. at 4:20 AM, me and a few other hopelessly drunk people were smoking bowls, standing in a puddle of piss because, in the words of my english friend, I "urinated straight out the door".

:cool:

6. #6 Mental, Sep 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
    am I was either walking home or watching the old sherlock holmes series
    pm I was asleep

7. Do you find anything wrong with this? :laughing:

8. At first i thought this thread would be like "yoo dude I smoke at 4:20 pm every day cuz it like 420 hahaha" but ok cool it isn't.

@ 4:20 today I was angry at my red Sox Whooping this kid at madden smoking a like 2.5 gram dutch of piffery...yes that is what I was doing.:smoking:

9. Not a damn thing :D

10. I fell asleep at 2:50, so I was asleep at 4:20.

I woke up at 5:30 though, went outside and smoked a blunt.

11. Playing gears of war while eating chinese food.

12. I call that a normal day.

Not always Sherlock Holmes though.

13. Today at 420 after I finished mowing the lawn I put almost a half gram in the vape and got stoned :D

14. The same thing I do everyday at 4:20..... TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!

[​IMG]

15. I was at work.

16. At 420 at night, i was drunk at a friends house.
    at 420 in the day, i was studying :p

17. At 4:20 today, I was downing tylenol and vaporizing because I somehow managed to get sick.

18. No, but i found something very right with it :smoking:

19. I thought this meant 4/20, and I'm like...today is not 4/20 :confused: :p

Anywho I was coming up with a few riffs on guitar, when I looked up and it was exactly 4:20...somehow I still remember that haha