Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did I smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Havok Se7en, Nov 24, 2011.

1. #1 Havok Se7en, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    I've smoked resin before, but out of desperation, I tried scraping off some resin.

But not out of the bowl, but out of the part of the stem that isn't submerged.

It wasn't like normal resin that I've scraped off, it had a more oily/liquid texture, so I figured it was the same as normal resin. Anyways I tried smoking it, and I feel a high, but is it the same as normal resin? :confused:

I got it from the part that's scraped near the rubber ring.

Attached Files:

2. It's just wet resin.

3. That looks disgusting. Why would you ever smoke resin? We're not a bunch of crack addicts here. You can go a few days without smoking

4. wet resin

5. dude resin is nasty btw its like smoking cigarette tar(not the same as bad for you but the same idea)

6. i love smoking resin, gets me high as shit, its a total different high though and most of the time its tastes good, and no, i dont smoke cigs lol

7. tastes good?? not to me..

8. eww resin taste terrible :(